更近

❝ 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 ❞

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊 - 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌

time skip to months later, a few days before the wedding

"Seungmin can you pass the mitts" Hyunjin asked, pointing at the oven mitts that sat on the counter top. Seungmin nodded, grabbing them before passing it to Hyunjin.

Currently, Seungmin and Hyunjin were baking chocolate chip cookies.

"Are you we weren't supposed to leave it in there longer?" Hyunjin asked his fiancé, who was busy looking at the recipe on tiktok. "Yeah, she said to put it in there for 30 minutes and then let it cool for 20 minutes."

Hyunjin hummed, looking at the cookies suspiciously. They didn't look bad so Hyunjin just brushed it off, placing the hot pan on the stove before turning off the oven. He grabbed his phone, setting the timer for twenty minutes then placing it on the kitchen counter.

Hyunjin walked over to Seungmin, who was sitting on the table, wrapping his arms around Seungmin's waist while placing his head on the younger's shoulder. Seungmin turned off his phone, placing it next to him, wrapping his arms around Hyunjin's shoulder.

"Baby.." Hyunjin mumbled in Seungmin's neck, placing small kisses onto it. Seungmin hummed, closing his eyes to the feeling. "I love you."

Seungmin smiled, playing with Hyunjin's black hair with his right hair. "What's with the sudden love confession?"

Hyunjin whined, placing more soft kisses from his jawline to his collarbone. "I just wanted to express my love for you."

Seungmin rolled his eyes, smiling before hiding his face in Hyunjin's neck.

"I love you too." He mumbled quietly, but loud enough so Hyunjin could hear.

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you babe." Hyunjin teased, wanting Seungmin to say it louder. Seungmin groaned, hitting Hyunjin's chest playfully. "I said I love you too, you fucking idiot."

Hyunjin hummed. "I'm just gonna accept your love and ignore the fact that you just called me a fucking idiot." Hyunjin said, leaving one last kiss on Seungmin's shoulder.

"Stopping kissing me you weirdo." Seungmin said, smacking Hyunjin's head harshly, causing Hyunjin to whine loudly like a baby. "That hurts!"

"Whatever. You're a big boy, you'll get over it."

Hyunjin whines even louder, pointing at his lips. "I want a kissy and then I'll get over it."

Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"You're such a fucking dork." He said before pecking the older's lips.

Hyunjin smiles, tightly holding the younger. "Mhm but I'm your dork."

Right then, the alarm for the cookies went off.

"Whatever. Put the cookies on a plate then come to the living room. I miss looking at Bakugou." Seungmin said, unwrapping Hyunjin's arms from around him before walking over to the living room, turning on the t.v.

Hyunjin groaned as he went over to put the cookies on the plate, turning off the alarm.

'I swear he loves that anime character more than me. He's not even that attractive. And he has major anger issues. Wait, am I really jealous over an anime character?' Hyunjin thought while he walked over the living room with the plate of cookies in his hands.

He placed it on the coffee table, sitting next to Seungmin, who was engaged with the show on the television. Seungmin suddenly grabbed the remote control, turning off the T.V before looking at Hyunjin.

"What?" Hyunjin asked, raising one eyebrow.

Seungmin threw the remote onto the other couch before crawling into Hyunjin's lap, wrapping his legs around Hyunjin's waist while placing his head onto Hyunjin's chest. Hyunjin's eyes softened, wrapping his arms around the younger's body.

"I love you." Seungmin mumbled before yawning, grasping onto Hyunjin's shirt as he started to slowly fall asleep. Hyunjin smiled, laying his head back onto the arm rest as he tightly held onto the other.

"I love you too, my love." Hyunjin responded, petting the younger's hair as he himself started to fall asleep. Hyunjin slowly closed his eyes.

'He's soon gonna be officially mine.... mines forever.'

──── 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 ≫ ────

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ❝ 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 ❞

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❝ 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐲 ❞

𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❝ 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝. 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝. 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤! 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬, 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤!

𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬, 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰 ☺️

.

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢 ❤️

𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓......

- 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐱𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐧 🌙