副作用

❝ 𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐮𝐝𝐚 ❞

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Seungmin walked home alone. He didn't want to speak with anyone. Not his friends, not his teachers, not the random people walking on the street, no body.

At the moment, everything annoyed him. Even the littlest things, like the birds chirping, or the children running and yelling in the playground. He had an urge to punch one of the children for some reason. (me honestly)

'Stupid fucking parents. Stupid fucking fiancé and his bitch ass playing dumb ass AirPods head looking ass' Seungmin thought, kicking the stones and rocks he came across as he walked down the trail of the Han River.

He had to relax himself.

This whole day was hectic for him. First, he passes out from the lack of sleep. Second, he cussed out the most popular girl in the school IN FRONT of his fiancé. Cussing in front of Hyunjin wasn't the problem. Seungmin being afraid that Hyunjin would tell his parents was the problem. And the chaotic mess didn't end there.

His parents showed up to the school because of the tEaCheR and pAreNtS mEetIng. And that's when they found out about him failing his last math exam.

Not only he got yelled at him front of the whole school, but they somehow managed to 'ground' him from seeing his friends. Meaning, he wasn't allowed to see his friends at school or hang out with them outside of school.

And when he talked back, saying

"How are you gonna ground me? I don't even live with you anymore. And plus, we have classes together."

His parents got even more frustrated and had him quarantined in his HOUSE for the next week, meaning, he was not allowed to come out the house until next Monday. Meaning, he had to do oNliNe wOrK and not leave the work.

He didn't even know how his parents managed to convince his teachers to give him online work, but then again, they were rich.

"I swear to god if I see another child screaming, I'm not hesitating to throwing it into the fucking river." Seungmin mumbled, picking up a rock before throwing it at the river, which completely missed and went OVER the river, hitting the ground on the other side.

Seungmin groaned, sitting himself onto the ground, crisscrossed.

'I seriously got to calm down' Seungmin thought, sighing to himself before closing his eyes, feeling the wind get stronger.

Seungmin opened his eyes, looking up into the sky. He furrowed his eyebrows, noticing the grey clouds forming in the sky.

'It seems like it's about to rain.' Seungmin thought, staring up into the sky,

"Maybe this break from school is good for me. I won't have to face those annoying rascals for a whole week." Seungmin said, standing up. "I'll just stay home, watch shows, eat a bunch of food, and crush over Bakugou."

Seungmin gripped onto his book-bag straps as he walked away from the river, walking his way back home. It took about 20 minutes to get back to his house, considering he didn't use a car.

Luckily for him, it didn't start raining until he got home. Seeing that no one was home, Seungmin sighed happily.

'Thank god. Hyunjin isn't here.'

Seungmin went upstairs to his room, putting away his book-bag before changing into some comfortable clothes, which was just an oversized hoodie that when down to his knees and boxers. He didn't bother to put on some shorts, it was his home anyways.

He walked downstairs, grabbing a bucket of chocolate ice-cream and a spoon, before walking into the living room.

Scrolling through Hulu, he resumes watching his favorite anime.

"You try anything funny and I'll blow your ass up so bad that they'll be piecing you back together for weeks." One of the characters from the show says, making Seungmin fanboy.

"God damn he so fucking hot." Seungmin commented, fanning himself as he stared at the television, admiring the fictional character. "I wish my future husband could be as aggressive as him."

Seungmin groaned, remembering that he was about to marry Hyunjin. He sighed, looking down at his ice-cream container, seeing that it was completely empty. "....Damn it."

Seungmin paused the show, standing up to throw away the empty container and plastic spoon. He looked around the kitchen, debating on if he should cook for Hyunjin or not.

"He can starve." Seungmin sassily said before going back to the living room, laying on the couch and unpausing his show.

After an hour of bind watching My Hero Academia, the front door opens. Seungmin didn't even have to turn around to see it was Hyunjin, he just knew somehow, so he kept his attention on the t.v, not wanting to waste his time looking at the older.

"What are you watching?" Hyunjin asked, sitting down on the other couch. Seungmin looked at him, seeing him in his practice clothes, all sweat and shit. "My Hero Academia." He responded dryly, looking back at his show.

'He must've just came back from soccer practice.'

Hyunjin hummed, staring at Seungmin.

"I'll make dinner after I take a shower." Hyunjin said, standing up before walking upstairs. Seungmin hummed, not realizing what he said until a few seconds after he went up stairs.

Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows, making a confused expression.

'Did he just say that he's making dinner?!'

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ❝ 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 ❞

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❝ 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 ❞

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❝ 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐝 💀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 ❞