关闭

❝ 𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 ❞

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"Are you gonna go or are you just gonna stand here and watch me cry." 

Seungmin said, looking up at Hyunjin while wiping his tears, sniffling. Hyunjin said nothing as he stared at his feet. "I'm sorry." 

Seungmin scoffed. "Whatever. You don't mean it anyways." 

Hyunjin looked up, staring at Seungmin with his red eyes. 

"I do" 

"Then show me you mean it" 

Hyunjin threw his leather jacket on the other couch while kicking off his shoes before throwing it, not paying attention to where he threw. 

He walking over the Seungmin, sitting next to him before pulling him onto his lap. He laid Seungmin's head onto his shoulder with his hands, keeping it there while wrapping his arms around the younger's waist. 

"I'm sorry." Hyunjin mumbled, laying his head on Seungmin's shoulder. 

"I'm so sorry." 

'I didn't expect him to hug me..' Seungmin thought, feeling his cheeks heat up. His heart started to pound against his chest as Hyunjin held his tighter. 

"I promise, I'll be a better person to you. For you." 

'F-for me?!' Seungmin yelled in his thoughts, feeling his heart quicken even more. 

'Why for me?! Shouldn't he change f-for other people?! And why am I stuttering in my mind?!' 

Seungmin wrapped his arms and legs around Hyunjin, placing his face into Hyunjin's neck. 

'I should give him another chance. But he has to prove that he'll be a better person.'

"Show me then. Show me that you'll be a better person." Seungmin said 

Hyunjin nodded, holding Seungmin tighter.

"I will." 

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ❝ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 ❞

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❝ 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠 ❞

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❝ 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝟏𝟑𝟎 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞. ❞