左旋

❝ 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 ❞

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Seungmin winced as the oil popped onto his skin when taking out the perfectly fried mozzarella onion ring from the fryer.

'Damn that hurts.' Seungmin thought as he placed the rings onto a plate. Grabbing the melted cheddar cheese bowl from off the counter, he took a spoon and grabbed a spoon full of cheese, drizzling it over the top of the rings.

'I just wasted a whole bunch of cheese... maybe I could use it as a dip.'

Seungmin grabbed a small sauce bowl, putting a small amount of cheese into it. Seeing the amount of leftover cheese he still had, he sighed. "Damn it." He mumbled.

The front door was heard opening, assuming it was probably Hyunjin and some girl. Ignoring the aching feeling in his stomach, he continued to plastic wrap the cheese bowl before putting it in the fridge, thinking that he could just use it for another time.

"What are you doing?"

Seungmin jumped at the sound of Hyunjin's cold voice, turning to see Hyunjin leaning on the wall.

"Uhm... making dinner.." Seungmin mumbled, looking at the crispy rings that sat on the plate.

Hyunjin walked over to the plate of rings, grabbing one before taking a bite into it. He hummed, looking at Seungmin as he put the whole thing into his mouth.

"Its good." Hyunjin complimented, grabbing another one. "I didn't know you could cook."

"Yeah.." Seungmin smiled slightly, feeling his cheeks heat up.

'Lets just pretend I didn't use tiktok for help' Seungmin thought, taking a ring before dipping it in the cheese dip, putting the hole thing in his mouth.

"Oh, and you know when I said sorry to you today? I take it back. I'm not sorry. I still don't like you."

"Oh" Seungmin whispered, nodding his head. "Okay... I'm gonna go to bed." Seungmin smiled, walking away from Hyunjin, who shrugged and continued to eat the rings.

Seungmin laid on his bed, looking up at the ceiling.

"Why does it still hurt?"

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 ❞

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❝ 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 ❞

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❝ 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 🤡 ❞

𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩.....

- 𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓽𝔁𝓻𝓱𝓪𝓷