𝟑𝐫𝐝 眼

❝ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 ❞

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"Hope you enjoyed dinner. I'm going to the club. Don't do anything stupid."

Hyunjin said as he grabbed his leather jacket, putting it on while grabbing his keys. Seungmin scoffed, looking back at the t.v. "Don't bring some bitch back here to have sex with. Do that shit at the club."

Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows at him, growling lowly. "Who told you that you can make the rules here?"

Seungmin shrugged, not paying any attention to Hyunjin.

"I live here you know. Don't forget my parents bought this place, not yours."

Hyunjin was in disbelief. Seungmin was talking back to him and he didn't like it one bit. Hyunjin gritted his teeth before standing in front of Seungmin, blocking his view of the television.

"I'll bring anyone I want back here."

Seungmin looked at him, glaring before rolling his eyes. His face didn't show any emotion but somehow, it managed to scare Hyunjin slightly.

"You bring anyone home and I'll beat you and that persons ass. I'm not joking Hyunjin. Go ahead and try." 

Hyunjin scoffed, rolling his eyes at the younger.

"You can't do shit. You're weak."

Seungmin closed his eyes, breathing in deeply, trying to keep his calm.

"Don't underestimated me Hwang. I may look weak to you but trust me, I'm stronger than you think."

"You aren't strong at all. You're being all big and bad right now because you want me to believe that so I won't mess with you. You better change your attitude."

"I'm acting this way because of your ugly ass. You treat me like shit. The only time that you've ever done anything nice was when I was sick and I still don't even know why. Other than that, you are nothing but an asshole since the beginning. I was kind enough to try not to be mean to you. So until you stop being a fucking bitch and start acting like my fiancé, my attitude won't fucking change!" Seungmin yelled, glaring intensely into Hyunjin's eyes. He caught it. He caught the slight fear that flashed in Hyunjin's eyes.

He scoffed, taking his eyes away from Hyunjin's.

"Go ahead. Go ahead and sleep with other people. Go ahead and hurt my feelings. Because right now, you aren't shit to me. It makes me sad and angry to think my parents would want me  to marry a guy like you, thinking you're so sweet and kind. Assuming I would be happy with you. I just want you to go away Hyunjin."

Seungmin looked at the ground, feeling himself get slightly emotional while talking about his parents and his feelings.

"Just go away." He whispered.

All the anger and frustration built up from this argument made Seungmin even more upset than before.

He was so upset, that he didn't realize tears began to fall from his eyes.

His confidence quickly faded as more angry tears streamed down his face.

He couldn't even look at Hyunjin, he was too embarrassed.

Breaking down and crying like this in front of him, what was he even thinking. He kept on questioning himself on why he couldn't hold it in longer, at least until Hyunjin left.

'He's right. Hyunjin's right. I am weak.'

Hyunjin's eyes widened, shocked by the sudden break down. Hearing sobs from the other, his eyes softened.

There, he felt it again. Guilt. Hyunjin couldn't handle watching Seungmin cry. It made him want to cry. He felt so bad. He felt horrible.

He didn't feel like going to the club anymore. He just stood there, watching Seungmin cry, letting a few stray tears escape his eyes.

'I'm so sorry.'

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ❝ 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 ❞

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❝ 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 ❞

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❝ 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 ❞

𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 ^