马特里什卡

❝ 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 ❞

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"I don't get it... why is he so mean to Seungmin?"

Seungmin kept his eyes closed, listening to three's conversation. He had awaken a few minutes ago, but choosing not to wake up just yet, he kept his eyes closed.

"I don't know Felix. Maybe Seungmin just needs to get on his softer side."

'Haven't I already?' Seungmin thought to himself, thinking about the time Hyunjin took care of him when he was sick. 'Was that him being soft? Or was that him playing with me?'

Breaking out of his thoughts, he continued to listen to what his friend was talking about.

"Changbin I don't understand. Minho why can't you do anything about the way he is?"

"I don't have control over that Lix. We already tried but he's stubborn."

"Stubborn my ass. Stubborn for what?"

"I don't know-"

The door was heard opening, cutting off Changbin's words.

"You two should start heading to class, I'll give you all a pass."

It was the school nurse.

"Thank you Nurse Kim. We'll get going." Felix thanked, bowing respectfully before walking out the classroom with Minho and Changbin. Once the three had fully left, the nurse spoke up.

"I know you're awake Seungmin."

Seungmin groaned, opening his eyes and set up, seeing Nurse Kim leaning against the table with her arms crossed. "You didn't sleep last night, didn't you."

Seungmin sighed, nodding slowly, looking down at his palms that sat on his lap. He heard the nurse sigh, looking up to see her walking over to him.

"What class do you have?" She asked, grabbing a note pass and pen from her desk. "I have a free period." Seungmin answered, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Alright then you won't need this. I know you don't have P.E today so you won't need it. You can stay here and rest or leave. Honestly it's up to you."

As Seungmin was about to answer, his stomach started to rumble.

"Actually. You can go to the snack bar at the school and come back here after. Just get something in your stomach."

Seungmin nodded, standing up before leaving the nurse office. He walked down the empty hallway, hearing teachers teaching their class through the walls or students talking. As he got closer to the cafeteria, he saw a group of friends by the entrance.

Well it wasn't really a group of friends.

It was Hyunjin and a whole bunch of girls. Not shocking honestly, but it made Seungmin's heart hurt. What he didn't not expect was seeing Hyunjin start kissing one of them, and hearing the squeals of other girls did not make it any better.

'I should've known.' Seungmin thought, feeling the clenching and aching feeling in his chest. The feeling of jealousy in his gut. The feeling of his heart slowly breaking.

Seungmin chose to ignore them and walk past them, but as he tried to do so, one of the girls say something to catch his attention. "Hey Hyunjin, isn't that your fiancé?"