𝐌.𝐈.𝐀

❝ 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 ❞

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔

Seungmin gripped onto his book bag as he entered the school building with his three friends, Jisung, Felix, and Jeongin. Seungmin still being upset with the whole arranged marriage situation from yesterday, stayed quiet as his friends talked about the upcoming exams.

Seungmin thought about telling his friends before class, but as he was going to speak, the bell had rung, indicating that it was time to head to first period.

Seungmin sighed, waving his friends goodbye as they separated, going their own ways.

'Maybe I could just tell them during lunch' Seungmin thought, opening the door to his Calculus class, the class that he shared with the one and only Hwang Hyunjin and his friends.

Seungmin swung the book-bag off his shoulder as he sat in his assigned seat, placing it on the floor next to him.

His seat was all the way in the front of the classroom, right in front of the teacher's desk. It wasn't like he didn't mind it, he just didn't like the fact that the teacher, Ms. Kim, would always call on him to answer a question.

Right as the bell rung, announcing that class was started, a group of boys and girls walk into the classroom. It wasn't just any group of boys, it was Hyunjin and his friends with girls in their arms. Seungmin looked up, not surprised to see Hyunjin with two girls around his arms. What he didn't expect was Hyunjin to look at him, causing the two to make eye contact.

A frown formed onto Hyunjin's face as he saw Seungmin, rolling his eyes before going to his seat. Seungmin sighed, shaking his head before looking down at his hands, that rested on the desk.

'He already doesn't even like me' Seungmin groaned internally, getting out his notes as the teacher started to teach their current lesson.

In the middle of class, Seungmin felt something hit the back of his head. He turned around, seeing Hyunjin looking at him, mouthing the words 'open it'. Seungmin nodded, looking down to see a paper ball. Since the teacher's back was towards them, Seungmin quickly picked up the paper ball, opening it, and reading the message written on the paper.

𝐖𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤.

𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬.

- 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧

Seungmin turned around, seeing Hyunjin still looking at him. He mouthed 'okay' before turning back around, stuffing the paper ball into his book-bag.

'What could he possibly wanna talk about?'

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ❝ 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 ❞

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❝ 𝙢.𝙞.𝙖 𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨 ❞

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❝ 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙖𝙡 𝙖 ❞

𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩.....

- 𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓽𝔁𝓻𝓱𝓪𝓷