神메뉴

❝ 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐟 𝐢𝐦 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧 ❞

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

The bell rang, signaling class was over.

Seungmin collected all of his notes, putting it neatly away into his book-bag before standing up and swinging it around his shoulders. He looked around, seeing that Hyunjin was no where in sight.

'He sure left the class quick' Seungmin thought as he walked out of the classroom, making his way near the closest janitors closet.

'Wait.. this is the one he wanted me to go to... right?' Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows, seeing no one standing there. 'Maybe it was the other one-'

"Seungmin." A voice beside him interrupted his thoughts, turning to see Hyunjin's head poking out of the door to the janitors closet.

"Erm....." 'what the fuck-'

"Hurry the fuck up and come in here before someone sees you, I don't wanna be caught with a fucking loser like you." Hyunjin said, grabbing onto Seungmin's arm before pulling him into the janitors closet, closing the door quickly.

'Ouch..' Seungmin thought, hiding the fact that he was hurt by the way Hyunjin called his a loser. But honestly, when did he never call Seungmin a loser? I mean, he calls Jeongin and Jisung a loser. The only reason why he doesn't call Felix a loser is because one, Felix is Minho's younger brother and Minho is one of his friends, and two, because Changbin, another one of his friends, likes him.

"Look, we need to discuss some rules about this arranged marriage shit." Hyunjin said, letting go of Seungmin's arm before stuffing his hands into his pocket. "Oh oka-"

"First rule" Hyunjin said, cutting off Seungmin "Don't speak to me, make eye contact with me, or anything while we are in school. Out of school, we will discuss that when we move in, but for right now and until we fucking graduate, don't ever communicate with me."

Seungmin was taken off guard by the aggressive tone Hyunjin was speaking in. He nodded, looking away from Hyunjin's eyes.

"Good, because I don't want to be seen with someone like.... you." Hyunjin looked at Seungmin with disgust before opening the door.

Seungmin lifted his head, glaring at Hyunjin as he walked out.

"Hey!" Seungmin yelled while grabbing his arm, causing Hyunjin to turn around and look at him with an irritated expression. As Seungmin was going to say something rude, he thought about what his mother said yesterday night.

'Don't be rude to him, or else I'll take everything away from you'

Seungmin gulped, quickly letting go of Hyunjin's arm before stepping back.

"I- uhm... nothing. I'm sorry for grabbing your arm." Seungmin softly said, looking down at his feet, pushing his glasses up so that it wouldn't fall off.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, mumbling a whatever before walking off, leaving Seungmin in the empty hall.

Seungmin sighed, grabbing the straps of his book-bag before walking towards the empty music room, where he likes to spend his time alone.

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ❝ 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 ❞

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❝ 𝙜𝙤𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙪 𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨 ❞

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❝ 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧?

𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩.....

- 𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓽𝔁𝓻𝓱𝓪𝓷