chapter 1

VIC'S POV-

It's almost time to go home. I could sense it. I only had three more patients to see and then I was done for the weekend, not that I would get much of a weekend anyway considered I was always buried in my work. I sighed, ignoring the fact that I don't have a life and never get out to have any fun. I picked up the phone in my office and pressed the speed dial for the front desk. My wonderful receptionist, Jill, answered the phone.

"Hey Jill, who's my next patient?" I asked her.

"Uh, Mr. Bostwick." She said. That name sounded awfully familiar. I leant forward to my computer and typed in the last name in the patient database. A few names popped up.

"First name?" I asked.

"Kellin." She answered. I swear I almost dropped the receiver. Kellin Bostwick. Of course back when I knew him he usually went by the last name Quinn. Kellin Quinn Bostwick. He was a freshman when I was a senior and boy was he a wild card. All the girls wanted him and all the boys wanted to be him. All the girls used to say he was a drop dead hottie, and me being gay I completely agreed with them. But of course, he was straight. I had crushed on him so bad but he was straight. Although he was a tease. At parties or even just in class he would constantly flirt with me and then five minutes later he was off fucking some random trashy girl.

"Doctor Fuentes?" Jill brought me back from my flashback.

"Uh, uhm, sorry. Send him in." I said and quickly hung up the phone. I stood up, feeling nervous and anxious already. I wonder if he even knows that it's me who he's seeing today. Will he even remember me? It's been what, eight years since I graduated? That would make him like twenty-two or twenty-three now, and I'm twenty-six. That's a lot more acceptable than me being an eighteen year old attracted to a fourteen year old. Okay Vic, breathe. Just breathe. He's probably just here because he has the flu or something. He probably won't even remember you. Just relax. I relaxed for maybe a milli-second and then there was a knock on the door, starting my anxiety up all over again.

"Uh, come in." I said awkwardly. A second later there he was, just as godly as I remembered him, but even more so. His once short blonde hair was now longer and black, sweeping over his forehead. He was a little taller, maybe an inch or so taller than me. He was wearing a red plaid shirt, Oh fuck why did he have to go with plaid?! It only makes him look ten times more attractive. And then he was wearing black skinny jeans too and TOMS.

"Doctor Vicky Fuentes. I see you haven't grown an inch since high school." He said. He smirked and shut the door behind him and flicked the lock.

"Oh so you remember me?" I asked nervously.

"Of course I do. How could I forget my favorite Mexican?" He said. He walked around me and jumped up on the bed, sitting on it and facing me. His legs were dangling off the edge and he was swinging them.

"A-alright. Uh, let's get down to business then." I said and turned around. I ran into my desk accidentally though and ended up knocking a bunch of papers off of it. I bent down quickly to clean them up while trying to stop my face from reddening in embarrassment. Pull yourself together Vic. I stood up and placed the papers neatly on the desk. I glanced at Kellin to see him looking back at me in amusement.

"Still as awkward as ever I see." He said. I ignored the comment.

"So what can I do for you today, Mr. Bostwick?" I asked.

"First of all, call me Kellin. Secondly, I'm just here for a checkup. I haven't been to see a doctor in years." He said.

"Okay, well first I guess I'll check your, uh, pulse and blood pressure?" I don't know why that came out to be a question. I was just so nervous around him.