chapter 13

“I need you to type this up for me, okay?” I asked Kellin as I handed him a sheet of notes I had written down earlier while in consultation with a patient. He took the sheet and looked at it, sighing, looking bored. It was only his first day here without Jill and he already looks over it. But hey, I guess he needs the money because he hasn’t walked out yet. He was sitting there in front of the computer, spinning side to side on his chair. I was leant against the desk with my back to the waiting room. Kellin looked back up at me with a cheeky glint in his eyes.

“Or…” He trailed off and then put his hand over my crotch, squeezing lightly. My breathing hitched and I quickly looked around the waiting room as I pushed his hand away. There was one patient sitting there reading a magazine, not paying attention to us.

“Kellin, I told you this has to stop during work hours. I have a patient to see, and many more after that. It’s a busy day, alright?” I whispered, scolding him. He bit his lower lip and smirked, nodding slowly.

“Of course, Doctor Fuentes.” He said in a sultry, seductive voice. I gulped, trying to ignore the look he was giving me. He looked very attractive today, wearing his usual skinny jeans, but he had made a bit of an effort and put on a white long sleeved button up shirt and a skinny black tie. The shirt and tie were loosely done up so he was still giving off his usual casual vibe.

“G-good. Back to work.” I said quickly, and stepped away from him. I turned back to the waiting room and looked at the elderly man sitting there, Mr Jones.

“Mr Jones.” I caught his attention. He looked up at me, closing his magazine “Right this way.” I said and walked through the waiting room towards my office. The man followed me into the room. I shut the door behind us and gestured towards the chair for him to sit, which he did. He sat across from him on my chair.

“So, Mr Jones, what can I do for you today?” I asked, looking at him. He had always been one of my favorite patients. He was so kind, although he usually went off rambling about his family or old war stories. But it was nice.

“I’m just here to get a prescription, I ran out of my last one.” He said.

“Oh, right, of course. Just let me look that up for you.” I said and turned slightly to my computer.

“Thank you, Doctor. Say, did I ever tell you about the time I was in the army and…” He kept speaking, telling me one of his many stories, most of which I had heard before, so I usually tuned out and nodded every now and again. I opened his file on my computer and was about to look through it for his details, but instead an email from Kellin popped up. I opened the message and the second I read it I started feeling hot under the collar.

‘I’m so hard right now.’ The message said. I quickly glanced at Mr Jones and saw that he was so lost in his story that he probably wouldn’t even notice that I wasn’t checking for his prescription information. I hit the reply button and typed out a message for Kellin.

‘Kellin…don’t. Be professional, remember?’ I hit the send button and seconds later a new message popped up.

‘It’s so uncomfortable. I need you to come over here and fix it…I’m so turned on right now.’ He replied. Okay Vic, calm yourself down. It’s just a little dirty talk. I really should have stopped it when he started, but for some reason I couldn’t stop messaging him.

‘I swear after work I’ll let you fuck me all you want, but right now, try to contain yourself.’ I sent back.

‘But I’m practically throbbing…Please Vic, I’m begging you…’ He replied.

Fuck. I was getting so turned on right now. I closed out of the emails before it went too far and continued with what I was supposed to be doing. I guess when I gave Kellin this job I didn’t really think about how unbearable the sexual tension could be.