Stuck with William

"What the hell?" You say aloud

"Yeah, that happens quite a bit around here, you should be more careful. Anyways! Im PG Nice to meet you" PG says.

"I'm (Y/N)" you say as you stand up collecting your pin off the floor, luckily it had just missed being slammed in the door. You pin it to your shirt and hear banging on the window.

"OH MY GOSH YOU DANG CHICKEN" The purple Man screams as her throws toast at the window.
"SHHHH IM TRYING TO WATCH THE CAMERAS" A grey man yells
You couldn't help but chuckle

"WELL SORRY MIKE THAT DANG CHICKEN IS ALWAYS BANGING ON THE WINDOW!! Wait shouldn't Bonnie be our first?"

"Bonnie? They have assigned ways to come into the office?" You ask half jokingly.
"Y-yeah... it's mainly B- Bonnie first b- but Sometimes chica comes before him!" Some other man says
"ok ok. Let's introduce ourselves." The purple guys says.
"Hi I'm Mike and this is Jeremy!" Mike states.
"Hi I'm William, ummm I like toast?" William says.
"Oh- okay. Hello everyone I'm (Y/N) though you prolly heard me tell PG my name haha" You awkwardly announce

There is awkward silence until Mike looks for to see if chica was still there, but before he could hit the buttons to look, the door opened.
"Shoot, what time is it?" Mike asks staring at the dark doorway
He continues to hit the buttons trying to close the door, luckily chica wasn't there.
You look at your watch it read 2:30
"2:30" you told mike.
"Ok ok, we should be fine. If chica left recently" William reassures everyone

"Does no one here bring a flashlight? We could just shine it out the door and see if she's coming." You say
"Flashlights? WHY DIDN'T WE THINK OF THIS?" William yells
"Cuz the manager says it messes with the animatronics..." Mike told William.

You go up and try spamming the buttons on both doors until you give up and check the time again, 3:00 "wow I did that for a while" you think to yourself.
The boys had some small talk and continued with there jobs for the rest of the evening until glowing eyes appeared at both doors.
"WHAT THE F—" Mike yells before being shushed by Jeremy.
"No p- profanity" Jermey replies while scratching the back of his neck nervously.
After silently AWWWing you remember the homicidal robots out side the office doors, you spam the buttons but they still don't work you think of a plan,

"Why doesn't everyone just... hid?.." you say
"What do you mean hid? Like under the desk and in the locker?" William replies
"Wow, I like your thinking" he says without letting you reply to his question
You glance at your watch 5 am.
You shove everyone into a hiding spot in the office until you realize there isn't room for you, not a single place that the animatronics wouldn't see you hiding in are empty.....
The only place left is crammed underneath the desk with William...

Welp I leave it here, wow this took forever to right and I don't think it's that long, it sure looks long since I'm writing it but... anyways HAPPY CANADA DAYYY!!! Well not anymore since its 1 am but... it was Canada dayyy!!!! Lol I hope you enjoyed!