The Photoshoot

Raghav's POV:

                        I opened my eyes to realise that I had slept for a long time. It was already 10 in the morning by the time I woke up. Tired by all the marriage rituals, I slept like a log and it took me a minute to find that it was morning.

I dragged myself lazily into the washroom and brushed my teeth. I could feel some stubble on my face so I decided to shave. My fingers roamed all over the vanity to find my razor and finally got one.

I applied the shaving foam eyes closed and started shaving. On completing, I washed my face and the razor in my hand.

That's when I noticed the razor in my hand. I looked closely and I  don't know if I had a pink coloured razor. That's too out of my style.

I opened the shelf below to get my hair gel but found my razor kit there.

Reality hit me hard.

Shit! What in the hell have I done???

I definitely told her to not mix her stuff with mine. I'm super angry right now.

I want to yell at her but what do I tell her?

'Hey why did you keep your razor there? I thought it was mine and I used it?'

I don't want to embarrass myself in front of her. I got no other go, other than letting this go.

I took her razor and flushed it in the toilet. Go to hell!

I showered three times and came out dressed in a black button-up shirt and khaki pants.

There she was in a yellow saree looking all innocent. I'm having the urge to pick on her.

"What are you doing? I told you not to mix your stuff with mine."

"Huh?"

I walked towards her and trapped her placing my hand on the dressing table behind her. She turned her face to the side and closed her eyes.

I rolled my eyes and took the comb that was on a small stand on the table. I waved the comb in front of her face shooting upwards an eyebrow.

"Why did you keep your comb in my stand? What if I use yours without knowing?"

She looked at me with disbelief. I might have sounded stupid but that's not what I care about.

"Keep your things separate and distant from mine. Never touch my things, I'm serious."

She was silent and nonchalant. I'm not satisfied, I wanted to annoy her more.

_________________________

Ankita's POV:

                      I know he doesn't have a good impression of me but I didn't know he would act upon it.

His face seemed annoyed every time he saw me. I tried to ignore it but I feel insecure.

I got the tables ready for breakfast and uncle and Aunt joined us. I greeted them and served them food.

"Raghav take a day off today." Uncle Anand told him.

"But why dad?" He asked.

"Your post-wedding photoshoot is scheduled today."

"Photoshoot?" He asked and looked at me. " I don't think your daughter-in-law would be happy to hear that, Dad."

I was shocked would be an understatement. Is he going to complain about me to them? That's so childish.