The Battle.

Raghav's POV:
                           I was about to leave the office when Dad called me to his office. I reached his room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." He responded. I entered the room and sat in the couch opposite to which he was seated.

"What is it dad?"

"I'm planning to arrange a party to our office employees and the close circle to celebrate your marriage and Rishi's return."

"Okay. When?"

"Thursday evening."

Only two days more. I've to call my secretary immediately to arrange for an event manager.

"I'll appoint an event manager dad. You don't worry."

"No, that is not what I wanted to tell you. I already booked for an event manager."

"Then?"

"Since the party is to celebrate your marriage, I thought let the party be a bit romantic. I particularly asked the event management company to arrange games, a DJ and some other events too for couples."

"So?"

"What so? You have to practice for your dance performance with Ankita. It will be the highlight of the party. I hope you can dance."

"Is that necessary Dad? What if Ankita can't dance?"

"Teach her then. It is not as if you're going to dance for fast beat songs, so choose simple and easy steps."

"Okay Dad. Will you also dance with Mom?"

"Of course. Why will I miss a chance?"

"Why do I feel that you did all these arrangements so that you can enjoy with Mom?"

"There is nothing to hide in it. You are just an excuse for me to enjoy Raghav." He spoke and laughed out. His laugh was contagious that I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

I don't have any interest in hosting a party but seeing him happy is my first priority. If I deny, I will be the only happy person but if I accept, I know everyone around me will be happy.

I dance very well so it's not a big deal.

I returned home a little earlier than usual. Ankita was sitting on the bed typing something on  her phone. I picked my towel and clothes to change into and headed towards the bathroom.

When I returned from the bathroom I realized Ankita was not there in the room. Her phone was on the bed, it's screen flashing light. I picked it up and her Facebook page was open.

I checked once more to be sure she was not there in the room.

Her bio is showing 'Single' still. I backspaced it and typed -
Married @Raghav_101💞

I saved it and kept the phone on the bed as it was earlier.

She entered the bedroom two minutes later.

"Ankita, Dad has arranged for a party to celebrate our marriage and Rishi's return. It is on Thursday evening."

"Oh wow!"

"But.."

"But what?"

"He asked us to do a dance performance."

"No way. I can't dance. It is not my cup of tea."

"You have to try then."

"You want to make a fool out of me?"