Best of luck

Raghav's POV:

                          I'm laying on my bed and thinking of ways to kill my younger brother. He has always been an epitome of hindrance. Nobody asked him to prove that once again now.

I was about to kiss her head and see how she would react to it, when that idiot interrupted.

How dare he? He can romance with his girlfriend right in front of us but we have to get inside the room?

Is this fair? And that Ankita? She did all those because Krithi shouldn't find out about our relationship?

What does that make me? I had no such reasons but simply wanted to cuddle. I'm embarrassed of myself for behaving as if I was desperate.

I'm relieved I didn't do anything worse. If she hadn't told her reason right on time, I might have ended up doing something I would have regretted later.

Ughh!!! I know I can't sleep unless I let out all this frustration.

I kicked the blanket off me and rushed towards Rishi's room.

I opened the door to see him sleeping peacefully on his bed. I slowly went towards the bed and got on it.

One! Two! Three!

I kicked his butt hard and he went flying towards the floor. I can rest in peace now that I heard him had a great fall.

"Aaahhh!!!" He let out a grown and sat straight. He didn't realize that I was the one who pushed him. Maybe he is  thinking that he fell off the bed while sleeping.

He climbed back on the bed without opening his eyes. This irritated me. A lot.

"Yahhh!!!" I shouted letting out the remaining frustrations.

"Yaaahhhhh!!!" He shouted back louder, probably startled by my voice.

"What the hell are you doing in my room at this hour?" He asked me rubbing his eyes.

"Thanks to you I'm not able to sleep, moron." I literally spat on his face.

He looked at me in the corner of his eyes and shook his eyebrows up and down, "Why? Did Bhabhi tell there will be no fun tonight?"

Sorry I can't take this anymore. I pulled him by his neck, bent him over my lap and bashed him.

"Maaaaaa!!! Save me, maaaaa!!!" I pushed him further into my lap so that he doesn't make any noice.

I let him go after a few minutes. I'm not yet satisfied, but this is enough for now.

"Tell me what is your problem before taking my life."

"Call Krithi and inform her that we are going on a double date this Sunday."

"Huh? Why all of a sudden? Why the hell did you beat me for this?"

"Your Bhabhi cuddled with me just because she didn't want Krithi to know that we don't love each other."

He was silent for few seconds and started laughing hysterically.

"Frustrated by one side love? So you decided to use my girlfriend to get closer to your wife?" He asked in the middle of his laugh.

I don't know what to answer for that question. Do I love Ankita?

I don't know exactly. But if this isn't love then what the hell is this?

"I'm not sure if I love her." I tell him.