Chapter 1

Hey lovelies! How are you all?
This is my first time writing a story so I hope you all like it! English is not my first language and I have not been able to edit this story for any grammatical errors. So please bear with me na?

Also, i have already written a few parts for this story. I thought I'll publish this story once I am done with it so that i could upload it daily. But it is just taking too long so i decided to publish it while i slowly continue with it.

From where i am, our schools have already started. I have 3 exams lined up for this month so i might be a little late to upload but i hope you all enjoy it!

Character Introduction:

'Bright' Vachirawit Chiva-aree as 'Bright' Vachirawit Chiva-aree

'Win' Metawin Opas-iamkajorn as 'Win' Metawin Opas-iamkajorn 

"Goodmorning Dad" Bright wished his father whilst coming down the stairs; 2at a time.

"Morning son, how have you been? I haven't seen you for two days in a row now." His father replied while eating his breakfast.

" I've been busy with the new tender dad. The procurement department found some problems so i had to personally handle it. I am working on it right now, it will be done in a few days then i was hoping if could you please come and do a final check ? I'll set it up with your secretary ofcourse." Bright asked his father while taking a seat in the breakfast table.

"Hmm, i will look into it." His father said while Bright just shook his head being thankful.

Bright's father, Mr. Subharnasthi owns a company named Sethi Corporation.
He is getting a little old now so he has been training his son Bright for the last 2years so that he can lead his company after his father.

Being a CEO'S son didn't favour him in any ways though. He had to pave his way right from the bottom.

Bright entered the company as a deputy coordinator in the production department, his education favouring him a well enough position though it was far off from the position he had to win over.
He then went up to become the coordinator then the supervisor of production and finally secured his position as a general manager in the procurement. He still has a long way to go. The position of CEO is atleast 2years away that is if he manages to secure atleast 4stars in their monthly assessments.