Chapter 36

Heyy, how are my babies doing? Sorry for the long wait guys. I only had an off yesterday and today.

Our story has over 50k views. Can you believe it? When I first wrote this story, I never thought I'd come this far. I never imagined getting such an amazing response to my story. I am so happy guys. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou so much for all your love and support. I love you all.

Enjoy reading.🌸

"Bright! In my office right now!" Bright was doing his office work when he received a call from Tay. Bright was slightly confused as Tay sounded mad and stressed. Tay and those two adjectives usually don't go together.

"P'Tay you asked for me?" Bright said taking a seat in front of Tay, in his office.

"What is all this?" Tay threw a few files on the table in Bright's direction.

Bright looked at Tay suspiciously but nonetheless picked up those files and started going through them.

"Harakoshi's filed a complaint?" Bright was shocked. Everything was going smoothly with their new clients.  The orders were even delivered about three days ago. Then what was this all about?

"Yes. And i presume you were the incharge of the production and delivery?" Tay's stone cold voice had made it clear that this wasn't some tiny mistake that could be solved easily.

"Yes, I was. And everything went smoothly. I personally supervised the production and delivered it on time." Bright said firmly. As much as he remembers, everything was under control.

"Then what explanation do you have for this complaint they have filed Bright? They want to sue us now! I trusted you with this project even after you messed up the presentation. If you were not in the right mind to complete it, you should've have let me know. I would've have taken the responsibility for you."

"Sue us?! What happened P'? What are they complaining about?"

"Our products were poisonous Bright."

"What?!"

"Yes. When they received our products most of them, if not all were not in their right state."

"That can't be the case P'. I checked everything properly."

"Well that is the case Bright! I-I don't even know what to say. Go and review your files. We have a meeting with them tommorow morning."

"I will." Bright turned around, ready to leave, "P' how bad is it?" He asked looking back.

"Pretty bad. Especially for the two of us. If they had used our produce for their own manufacture, their company could go down. Our products were very harmful Bright."

"Okay, I'll get going then." Bright didn't know what else to say as he left Tay's office. Tay looked very worried and Bright was yet to grasp the intensity of the situation. He knew it would be the best to review those files before talking to Tay.

"What?!" Win screamed.

"Yep. And their review about the products they recieved clearly shows that it was hazardous. I don't know how did this happen Win. I thought I did everything correctly but guess not."

"Bright..." Win looked at him worriedly.

"It's fine Win. I am fine. I'll be a little busy today. You can go back to work."