Chapter 32

Heyyyyyyy, my lovelies. Firstly I am so so so sorry guys. I have been MIA for a long time. Buttt, i want to tell you all something. I passed guys!!!! I was training for my night flights. And  last night i passed my Night rating test. I was only rated to fly during the day but now I can officially start flying at night as a pilot in command! I am so happy guys, i can go back home in a few months now.

Also, Still 2gether has aired already! Omg, i just saw the first episode this morning and it was AMAZING!! Domestic SarawatTine are my absolute favourite! ❤

Coming back to the story, i have updated another part. It's a little longer than it usually is. I wanted to make it up to you guys. I hope you all enjoy it.

Love you all. Enjoy reading guys.❤

Win and Green had reached New's office the first thing in the morning. It is currently 7. Win knew he was going to have to skip alot of office work for the time being. Their company had an important project in hand right now from the Harikoshi's but he wouldnt be able to work on that either. While he was a little worried about his work, he knew his bestfriend needed him the most right now and he was ready to trade anything for Green.

"So I presume you want me to help you with your Thailand Company. That's our main goal in hand right?" New asked Green. New, Green and Win were in New's office. Green and Win had gathered all the possible paper work the day before and now the three were discussing about how they were going to deal with everything.

"Yes, that's my only focus." Green replied.

"That's not it P'New. We also need to get Green his States company back. I know it's been a year already and the company is in the United States but seeing how the company has a branch here as well i think things can work out. Isn't it ?" Win said before Green could stop him. Green didn't want to dig up the past incidents. He wanted the bygones be bygones. All he wanted right now was to save his father's company.

"Win, I don't think that's necessary at all. Let's just focus on Dad's company right now." Green pleaded Win for the  umpteenth time.

"Green, it is no more uncle's company. It's your company now. It is yours that is why Dim is trying to take it away from you. And the comapny back in the States is yours as well. What Dim did was a clear case for fraudulent. We can't just sit back and do nothing Green. He will think you are scared and will come back at you later even if we win this time. This is the sole reason why he is here to claim your another company Green, if you had fought back last time then Dim wouldn't dare show up his face in Thailand."

Green was speechless. He knew Win was totally right. If he had fought back the first time' Dim would atleast be a little hesistant of showing up  in Thailand, if not completey scared. But the way that man showed up, Green knew Dim was sure of victory this time around as well.

"Hey relax Win. I understand where you are coming from. But right now i think it would be right for us to focus on the Thai company. Once we get this one settled we can work on the other one. I promise you, I will try my best to get Green his company." New promised.

"Okay, let' do that P'New. It makes more sense anyways." 

"Okay, so let's start reviewing all the files that you've got me today. And Green i must say, your old man is a smart lad. Your dad has some strong paper works, I do not think it will be much hassle to get you your company. If everthing goes right then we might come up with a solid solution within today. I expect you have brought the agreement you signed with Mr.Dim?"