Chapter 4

Hey my babies. I know it isn't all fun and fluffy right now. I just wanted to take it a little slow. Bear with me a little more na? Then i promise you all with good content. Let me just give you all a  good background check before the development between the two of them.

I am done with more than 15 chapters already and i assure you all that there's some good stuff.

I hope you all enjoy it. Xoxo.

The meeting was over after 4 hours. Bright got the tender. He was happy.
The news had surely reached the CEO by now. He couldn't wait to go home and see his father's reaction and get his blessing.

He walked back to his office. It was 2:45 right now. He slumped back on his chair and closed his eyes.

After about 15 minutes, he woke up from his nap. He walked up to the mini kicthen of their department to make himself a cup of coffee. While he was there, everyone congratulated him. They all wanted a victory treat from him but sadly he had to turn them down today. He had a wonderful date with his favourite person awaiting him. Note the sarcasm!

Bright went back to his office and started with other works that he had put aside because of this project.

It was 6: 15 pm right now. Bright was almost done with his work. He had asked Win to meet him for the dinner at 6:30.

Once he was done, he took his coat and bag and was ready get Win from his office.

Win's office was to the extreme right, so it would take Bright  atleast 10minutes to reach there hence he was ready to get out of his office at 6: 20 which would give him enough time to reach there. Punctual Lad!

But to his surprise once he got out of his room he saw Win leaning on the corridor walls, waiting for him. Was win excited about the dinner? Why was he here? I thought i was supposed to go get the bratty princess?

"Hey, you're here?" Bright asked confused.

"Ah yes. We have a dinner date remember?" Win replied walking towards Bright.

"Umm ofcourse. Just didn't expect to see you here. Shall we---" bright couldn't finish his sentence as  Win asked him the same question he was about to ask.

"Shall we go then?" Win asked him. Like a real gentleman.

What the fuck is happening lord. Am i dreaming? Bright thought.

"Uh-yeah sure let's go." Bright said and both the boys headed towards the underground parking space.

Procurement department were assigned parking section E while PR department was assigned section C.
So Bright's car was parked at section E while Win's car at section C.

They were both walking in the parking area. Win had both his hands inside his pocket while Bright had his hand full with his briefcase and coat.

They walked passed section B. When they reached section C, Win took a left entering section C.

"Hey we are going to dinner if you've forgotten and my car is parked at section E. Let's go. " Bright reminded Win.

"Nope we are taking my car. Come one now. " Win sprinted to his car without waiting for Bright's answer.

What ? Is Bright's car not fancy enough for Win now? Though he earns less than Win does. But he surely has better taste in cars than Win. He surely has the best ones in the office