Chapter 37

Hi guys :) How have you all been? I am early this time lol! I had the whole morning and afternoon to myself so I decided to write a new chapter. I hope you will like it!

Enjoy reading and lemme know what you think about it. Much love.x

"Damn it! I am stiff again!" Win cursed as he streched his limbs to get rid of all the knots in his body due to the six hours long flight back home.

After two whole weeks in Japan, Win was finally back to Thailand. It was currently 10:30 at night in his homeland and Win couldn't wait to get home and fall on his comfy bed.

For some weird reason, Win never gets good sleep in hotel beds. No matter how comfortable those beds are, he likes his bed the best. Although nowadays he prefers Bright's bed over his own but oh well!

"Young master! you're home?" One of his house helpers exclaimed as Win dragged his bag inside the house.

"Yup! I got done early. How's home? How's everyone? Mom and dad are back to States?"

"All of us are doing well. And your parents left a week ago. Were you so busy that you couldn't call us or your parents? I even told him that you are not home..." She was cut off by Win.

"Sorry Aunty. I promise it won't happen again." Win gave her a cheeky but guilty smile, something he knows gets him out of trouble every single time!

"It better not! Are you hungry? I can heat up the food for you."

"I am but I am more sleepy. Get me a heavy breakfast tommorow morning."

"Sure thing. Now go upstairs and get some good sleep. Don't worry about the bags, we will get it upstairs first thing in the morning. And Win, lock your door. I don't want any of the house helpers barging into your room in the morning. For privacy reasons you know?" She winked at him but Win was confused. He always left his door open so that it's convenient for others to barge in and out of his room. But before he could voice it out, he got a call from Kai, his guide and translator in Japan.

He excused himself and talked to Kai for the next few minutes. Kai just wanted to make sure that Win had reached Thailand safely.

After talking to Kai, Win made his way to his room. He was going to have a quick shower and sleep.

SLEEP on his bed.

Sounded so good!

When Win entered his room, he saw a figure sleeping on his bed soundly. The room was completely dark, the moonlight from the big window was the only source of light in the room but he could make out the outline of the man.

Is it an intruder?

Win grabbed the first thing he got a hold of and started approaching his bed slowly.

Once he got near the bed, Win was delightfully surprised to see the person sleeping in his bed, hugging his pillow tightly.

Bright.

He looked like a small baby.

Win wanted to pull his cheeks until they turned red. That's how adorable Bright looked right now.

Win kept the lamp he was holding and got rid of his jacket amd shoes before slipping on the bed next to Bright.

Although he is sticky and gross right now, but shower can wait.