Chapter 8

Hey loves, this is the third update for the day. Hope you guys enjoy it! Xoxo.

"How was your trip Win?" Mrs. Waen, Bright's mom asked Win.

They were all seated in the gigantic dining hall of Bright's house having dinner.

If  you are wondering who took Win here then I'll tell you. It was Bright. Just a call from Win saying that he was hungry and Bright had hurried his meeting and after just half an hour of wait, Bright and Win were in Bright's car going to Bright's home for dinner.

"It was good aunty. States is always fun." Win replied smiling at his aunt.

Unlike the Chivaree that he was the so called lover of, all other Chivaree's were very  nice and loving. Win loved his aunt and uncle.

"Don't lie to me hun. Your mom called me the other day. She told me all about the work load you had. Being there with her still you didn't get to eat food together. She also told me that you hardly got any sleep. Why are both my boys such Workaholics? She has asked me to take good care of you now that you are free from all the stress there. Now I'll make sure you don't skip food. I know my little boy loves food." Mrs. Waen said lovingly to Win caressing his hands while Win just nodded at her.

All this while Bright was listening to his mother intently, wanting to know all that Win did in the 2weeks that he was away.

" Sir, could you pass me that shrimp?" Bright asked Win. It's his time to play now.

Bright knew that Win wanted him to call him "sir" just in the office. Outside of the office, he could call him anything he wanted. And he specifically knew that Win would hate it if he called him "sir" in front of his parents. It would just reveal to his parents how big of a bully Win is towards Bright.
So Bright just wanted to play his cards right. He wasn't going to let Win bully him anymore.

"Oh so sorry, i can't just order my senior like this. My bad, sorry sir ill just take it." Bright added, giving Win no time to reply to his first remark.

"Bright, you call Win sir?" His mother asked shocked.

"Yeah, well he is my senior and he asked me to call him sir so i dont mind calling him that." Bright replied innocently.

"You did?" Bright's mother asked Win.

Ha!
Win 1
Bright 2!

"Yes aunty i did. You know i am very much focused in my work in the office. But Bright over here can't keep his hands to himself around me. If i didn't put up with this senior-junior act, Bright would have been out of control already." Win replied looking down, looking shy.

What the actual fuck? When did i even touch this brat? I can't keep my hands to myself? Me? He was the one who kissed me! Its him! It's this innocent looking brat who couldn't keep his hands and mouth to himself.

Even if Bright shouted in his mind till his voice gave up, Win had already turned the table around.

"Really? My son? He flirts with you at the office?" Bright's mom asked Win, she looked a little too excited for Bright's liking.

Win just nodded shyly.

"Bright I didn't expect you to be so wild, my son." Bright's father said and laughed at this amusing news he just got from Win.

"But as much as i like the fact that you two are getting close. You two are employees in the office. I dont expect you two to go beyond any code-of-conduct. Bright, i expect no such behaviours from now on. "Mr. Subharnasthi finished.

But dad this brat already went against it! He kissed me!

But Bright couldn't say that out loud so he just nooded his head.

"Or Bright you could just become the CEO already. After that you can do anything you two want. This old man here can't stop you then. Now just buckle up and start working hard. "Bright's mom advised him excitedly.

I am never having dinner with Win and my family together again!