Chapter 15

Hello beautiful people, I am back with my second update for the day. Let me know if you like it or not. Xoxo

It is a few weeks after now.

Bright and Win had gotten very close.

Close to the point that Bright didn't seem to mind at all when he had heard his parents talk to the Opas-imakajorn about their wedding plans over the phone. Their parents didn't want them to wait for 2years.

And when he had told Win about it  he shrugged it off as well.

They didn't seem to care.

They made no plans on excusing themselves from the wedding or anything. They just let it be.

"Our mothers have too much free time. All they ever do is talk about our wedding . But whatever."

"Yeah whatever..."

"Hey Dead head, how's my junior doing?" Win asked, barging into Brights room.

"Good Afternoon Sir." Bright smiled at Win.

It was almost lunchtime but Bright wasn't done with his work.

"Hey I'll need a few more minutes, maybe around 20.  Then we can go. Just take a seat until then. Here. " Bright informed Win, getting up from his seat knowing very well that Win didn't like sitting any where else other than his chair.

"Naa, sit sit. I just came to tell you that we can't have lunch together today. " Win said.

"Huh? Why? I can wait if you have work. " Bright said. They never had lunch alone without eachother for the past few weeks.

There were instances when Win was so busy with his meetings or work. But then Win would drag him inside the meeting while everyone was having lunch so that they could have it together too. It was a little awkward for Bright though, with a room full of people watching him while he has lunch with their boss.

There were also times when Win would be so busy with his work in his office that he would just ask Bright to come over and have lunch in his office room. Bright would be the one feeding both of them while Win would continue with his work

As for Bright, he could be super busy but he always made time for their lunch. It might have lead to Win having to wait upto 3hours at times but all the treats that Bright had ordered and had asked Earn to put in his room had helped Win survive.

He just wanted to give full attention to Win when they were having lunch. He just wanted to be there to wipe off the extra food out of the bunny's face even if a room full of people were watching them. Because that was the only time the two of them could spend together. With their busy schedule, anything else was next to impossible.

But then why today?

"I have a friend visiting me Bright. He wants to grab some lunch. " Win said.

"Oh okay. "

"I bought you my lunch box. You have it. I'll be eating out anyways. Bye. " Win said and turned to leave.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"Take this chocolate with you since i won't be able to buy you any desserts today. " Bright said holding out a box of assorted chocolate for Win from his cabinet which now looked more like a pantry, thanks to Win.