Chapter 16

Hey loves, it's just 5:30 in the morning. I wasn't able to go back to sleep so i thought I'd do an early update.

Enjoy reading. Much love. Xoxo

Okay, listen up everyone. Bright has a confession to make. And you're neither allowed to hate him nor judge him for that! Is that clear? He just wants to get one thing straight...

He hates this guy named Green!

Not just hate, he loathes this guy. This guy was annoying Bright. Actually he had already crossed all his lines if Bright might say.

He regrets the day that he had literally begged his father to accept Green into the company saying that he is his friend. When infact he didn't even know him! He was Wins's friend to be exact!

But were they really? Just friends?
Their actions says otherwise.

The way that Green guy screams "winnnnnnn" everytime he sees him, It annoys Bright.

The way he kisses Wins's cheek while he greets him, It makes Bright want to hit him hard.

The way he makes Win laugh at his lame jokes, which isn't funny, It makes Bright want to puke on his face.

The way he calls Win "my Win", It makes Bright want to drag Green to his mother so that she can deal with him.

And the fact that Green is the sole reason that Win and him haven't been able to spend their lunch together, It just makes Bright jealous of that bastard!

LUNCH IS THE ONLY TIME WHEN THEY ARE FREE TO BE WITH EACHOTHER. HOW DIFFICULT IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND?!

Is this how you treat your "friends" back in the State? Kissing and all? I  have many friends but none of us get all touchy and excited when we meet!

It has been 3 weeks already. 3weeks since that Green bastard entered this company and 3 weeks and 2 days since Win didn't have lunch with him.

Not that he misses Win or anything.
He just misses having the food made by Uncle Sal. Having homefood for so long, he didn't have the appetite to have the food at the cafeteria.
(Hypocrite much Bright? 😏)

"Hey." Bright was about to get into his car when he heard Win greet him.

"Hey" Bright said turning around looking at Win. It had been so long since Win and him had a one-on-one conversation. 3 weeks to be exact. It felt almost awkward.

"You're leaving already?" Win asked

"Mmm" you finally have time for me? Bright wanted to ask.

"Uh- you'll be going home?"

"Yes."

"Uh- do you maybe want to join me for a movie ? "Win was acting weird too, Bright noticed.

"Movie ? Why? You're going alone?" I am so ready!

"Nope, Green is coming as well. I saw you leave early so i thought I'll ask you to tag along. "

"Sorry Win, I am very hungry. Mom is waiting for me for dinner. I'll go home." Shit.

Bright was sulking and Win could see it

"You're hungry? It's just 5. Didn't you  have lunch? " Win asked worried.

"No, i didn't have time."

"You sure you don't want to come along? We can have---"

"Winnnnnnnnnnn" Win was cut off mid way by a high-pitched scream from the one and only Green.

"You can get going Win. Seems like your lovely friend has no patience. " Bright scoffed. Green was the last person he wanted to see right now.

"who are you? " Green said dramatically while coming to stand beside Win, holding his hand in a bridal way.

Bright couldn't help but roll his eyes.
Should he just call his mom and tell him that her son-in-law was cheating on him with someone else?

"I am Bright. I am Wins's junior at the office. And the guy beacuse of whom you are in this company." Bright replied, the last part inaudible to the duo.

"Oh, I am Green. Wins's friend. " Green smiled widely.

"Okay, whatever. I am getting late. See you later." Or never.

"You sure you dont want to come?" Win asked again looking at him.

"Hmm, i need to get home. " Away from this creature that i am currently jealous of.

"Okay take care then." Win said, sadness audible in his voice.

"Win."

"Hmm"

"Is it a horror movie?"

"Huh?"

"Are you watching a horror movie?"

"Nope, it's just some action movie. It released a few days ago. Why? "

"As long as, it's not a horror movie...anyways I'll see you later. Bye." He looked at Win one last time and turned around to leave.

"Bright before you go i have to tell you something." Green stopped him.

"Yes?" Now what?

"Well, i have been noticing you for the past 3minutes that i am here and all the time i see you at the office staring at me... Well to start off, I am really not interested in you. And don't get me wrong you're not that bad, I mean you're not half bad. If you could just loose that tacky looking tie, maybe that dull looking shirt and also that cheap looking tuxedo you would look a little better. But that's just a friendly advise before you go around approaching other people." Green said looking at Bright from head to toe while Win just stood there trying to suppress his laugh.

What the? Now this guy was commenting on his clothes! And when did he have a crush on him? If anything, he wanted Green to get out of this office.

"I know right! I have told him so many times to get rid of his color pallet but he never listens to me! " Win chimed in.

What? You too now?

"Uh-huh. Also he could use some good shoes. "Green said now walking around Bright, a hand in his hip. Inspecting Bright from head to toe like a professional.

This is heights!

"Thankyou for your advice guys. Now if the show has ended, May I leave? I have somewhere to be."

"We were just trying to help. No need to be so bitchy. Come on Win." Green said and pulled Win away.

Bright couldn't believe what just happened! He had surely seen Win around the office for the last 3 weeks and that's how he had gathered information about Green. But it was the first time in the last 3 weeks since Green was here that Win and him were face-to-face, talking to eachother and this is how it ended! Win didn't even take a stand for him. Moreover, he made fun of him along with his friend!

Frustrated, he just took a seat on his car and leaned on his steering wheel.
What was happening to him? Why is he acting like this?

From Win:

I am not watching any horror movies without you. Now eat something! I'll see you for lunch tommorow. Wait for me!

He was pissed off now. Pissed at himself for wanting Win all to himself!

How did you like this part? Are you guys bored yet? Which is your favourite part so far?

Thanks for reading my babies.