Prologue

(POV: OSCAR'S)

I was running far far away from Kuoh Academy. Why? Because my heart was ripped out and torn to pieces.

In case any of you people haven't figured out by now: I'm Oscar Storm, the pawn of Rias Gremory. She recruited me into her peerage when Fallen Angels were planning to kill my parents. I managed to save them and unlock my Sacred Gear, but the Fallen Angels got away.

After that, Rias appeared with her queen, Akeno by her side. They explained everything about what happened and about the supernatural past. She offered a spot for me to join her as her pawn.

I agreed, but only under the request that my family are left out of the business of the supernatural. They agreed to it as I joined them.

Things then went from good to better when Kira, Koneko & Gasper joined us. Some new friends for me to talk to.

Over time, I started to develop crushes on Rias, Akeno, Kira & Koneko, but I was too scared of rejection to confess to them.

I thought things like this would last forever, but I thought wrong. Ever since HE joined us: Issei Hyoudou, the 'leader' of the perverted trio & the so called 'Harem King'. Man, what a desperate egotistical loser.

But apparently, Rias & the others took an interest in this guy as they asked me to keep an eye on him. I thought it was a waste of time as I only followed him up to his 'date' with a girl called Yumi.

I was about to leave when she suddenly transformed into her Fallen Angel form. She attacked him with a light spear, but I managed to fought her off.

Rias then appeared as she make Issei her second pawn. I was generally shocked at this sudden reveal as I asked myself: "why didn't Rias or anyone else tell me about this?"

But I'm sure they had there reasons. But after he joined us, Rias & the others started to ignore me and focus on him. They even took all the hard work and credit that I worked hard for and gave it to Issei.

Shortly after, we got Asia when I had to cut through somewhat a hundreds of priests and such to reach Asia. I battled through Raynare's friends, Kalawarner & Mittlet and I even killed this top hatted pedophile named Dohnaseek, to stop Raynare from stealing Asia's Sacred Gear.

She and I battled for a while, but before I could continue our battle, Issei blasted Raynare out of the church and through several trees. Rias then recruited Asia into her peerage as her Bishop.

She and I started hanging out as I taught her the ropes of how to be in the peerage. She's just so kind, sweet and innocent that I started to develop a crush for her too.

But then, she started hanging out with Issei more and ignoring me. I didn't understand why, I just hope she doesn't ignore my existence.

But then, THAT day came. The day I decided to confess my feelings to the girls. Sona and her peerage helped me get some flowers, some heart shaped mini chocolate & some top grade makeup for them.

I was heading towards the ORC club to give the girls them the gifts, but when I was about to enter I heard voices on the other side. So, I leaned in to listen to them.

And what I heard shattered me. I heard Issei saying that he likes the girls and wants them to join his 'harem' and the girls agreeing with him.

My heart was ripped into a million pieces as quietly walked away from the door. I accidentally bumped into Sona & Tsubaki as they noticed the tears in my eyes.

They guided me to the Student Council. When I got their, I told them everything that happened back at the club. They hugged me as they hoped that I find love again in the future.