Chapter 6.5: The Pack Meets The Family

(SCENE: STORM RESIDENTS) (POV: OSCAR)

It took a while to reach my house, but we finally reached it. I won't lie, I am a bit nervous about seeing my family again after being away for so long.

But I know that no matter what happens, my pack will be by my side to help me. I knocked on the door as I heard my mother's voice. "Come in." She said as I opened the door as me & my pack entered the house.

It looked the same when I was heartbroken & when I disappeared to Pellucidar. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs as I turned to see my mother.

Her eyes looked a little red as she had a faint snot running down her nose

Her eyes looked a little red as she had a faint snot running down her nose. I exhaled as I took off my hood. "Hi mom." I said as I had a look of sadness & guilt on my face.

I looked back at her to see her widened eyes & her hands over her mouth. She then tackled me to the ground hugging me as she's crying. "My baby's back home!!!" She exclaimed with happiness as I smiled.

I then felt my ear being pulled on as I turned to see Mom glaring at me as she's emitting a very intimidating aura. "You've got some explaining to due young man." She said in a angry tone as she drags me upstairs.

I turned to my pack to see them with sweat drops on their heads. "I'm doomed." I mumbled to myself.

(SCENE: BEDROOM)

I was sitting on the bed with Mom & Dad looking at me with narrowed eyes as my pack are standing outside of my room with worried looks.

"Now son, your going to answer all of our questions & you better not try and dodge them!" Mom warned as Dad nodded. "Okay." I said with nervousness.

"Okay then, question number 1: why did you disappear for a week?" Mom questioned. I then explained to her & Dad about Rias & her peerage betraying me, about Pellucidar, about claiming a pack from a egotistical jerk & about both Saisho and the 6 Scourges. "Well, normally we would find this hard to believe, but considering the girls here & the supernatural being a thing, I'm giving this 'Pellucidar' world the benefit of the doubt." Dad said as Mom nodded.

"Now then, question number 2: Why didn't you tell us?" She asked with her face turned into one of sorrow. "That's one on me. I became so heartbroken that I ran away from Kuoh just to be alone. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys ahead of time about this." I explained as I looked down towards the ground.

"Well son, we're not mad about this, but we are disappointed that you didn't tell us." Dad said. "I know." I said with sadness. "But now comes our last question: do you want to stay here at Kuoh or go to another academy?" Mom asked.

I thought about it for a minute before coming up with a answer. "I'll stay here. I know Rias & her friends would do anything to get me back to into the peerage, but my loyalties belongs to no one but myself, my pack, Sona's peerage & you guys. I would rather die then rejoin that period haired slut & her batch of snakes." I explained with pride.

"Well son, although we don't like it when you use language like that, but in this case we'll let it slide." Mom said. "Now then son, are you going to introduce us to your friends?" Dad asked as he gestured towards my pack.

I smiled. "Of course.0 I said as I got up from the bed and walked towards my pack.

(SCENE CHANGE: CAVE) (POV CHANGE: 3RD PERSON)

Back at the cave where Issei stole the eggs, loud thumping can be heard as the ground shakes a bit.

From the trees, came a large creature. The creature bent down towards the ground as it sniffs the ground. It then let out a low roar.

(Just skip to 1:34)

The creature then followed Issei's trail back to Kuoh: with the intend to find it's eggs.

(Well, looks like Issei has unleashed hell onto Kuoh Academy. Will people die or will Issei only die? Find out.)