Chapter 2: Mashin-Kai

(SCENE: EMERALD BEACH) (POV: 3RD PERSON)

The sun had set.

Several dinosaurs, cenozoic animals, humasaurs & humimals gathered to witness the Mashin-Kai.

"I hope Oscar will win." Said the girl with antlers with worry and concern in her voice. "Don't worry, I'm sure he'll beat Charlie." Said the bear eared girl.

Suddenly, both Oscar and Charlie emerged from the crowd. Said crowd began the chanting "Mashin-Kai" "Mashin-Kai" "Mashin-Kai".

"Ready to get beaten by a true alpha?" Charlie asked with a arrogant tone. "Your no alpha, your nothing more then a monster. Today's the day: your so called 'alpha' status is given to someone else." Oscar said, ticking off Charlie.

Charlie let out a roar of anger as he rushed Oscar with a fist reeled back & ready to punch. Oscar quickly dodged to the right as Charlie missed. Oscar then landed a good punch to Charlie's jaw. He then kicked him in the gut as he back flipped kick Charlie in the jaw.

As Charlie was picking himself off the ground, he faced Oscar with a scowl that could melt steel

As Charlie was picking himself off the ground, he faced Oscar with a scowl that could melt steel. "You got lucky, now it's time to die!" He exclaimed in anger as he smirked, confusing Oscar.

Suddenly, Oscar sensed something behind him. He quickly turned around and grabbed the surprise attacker's tail, traveling to be a prehistoric scorpion. He then spun himself around as he tossed the scorpion into the air above the sea.

Suddenly, a dolphin like reptile called an Ichthyosaur jumped out of the water and quickly devoured the scorpion as it dives back into the sea

Oscar turns to Charlie with glare. "A surprise attack? Not bad, but not good enough." He said as Charlie gained a tick mark at this. He charged at Oscar and prepared to land a roundhouse kick, but Oscar caught his leg and karate chopped the kneecap, breaking his leg.

Charlie let out a scream of pain as limbs back. "You bastard!!" He shouted in anger. He tried to charge at Oscar, but he could only limb with his broken leg.

He tried to land a punch on Oscar, but he parried the fist and launched a flurry of punches onto Charlie's chest as he uppercutted him, sending back onto the ground.

"Looks like Oscar will win this." Said a girl with Triceratops horns, tail & frill as the other girls agreeing with her. Charlie heard this as he glared at Oscar. "You'll never win, I'll kill you!!" He exclaimed as he tried to punch Oscar.

But he dodged underneath the attack as he wrapped his arms around Charlie's head and neck. Charlie struggles to free himself from Oscar's grasps, but it proves to be insufficient.

Oscar then decided to end Charlie's suffering as he moved his arms at a quick pace, causing a sicking loud crack to be heard.

The crowd were silent at first, until some of the humasaurs & humimals started to cheer a bit while the dinosaurs & cenozoic creatures roar in celebration

Suddenly, a elderly Horse Shoe Crab Humimal walked towards Oscar with a branch like staff to support him. "Congratulations Oscar Storm, you have won the Mashin-Kai. You are now the new alpha of Charlie's Pack. May you led them well." He said with wisdom in his voice.

Oscar kneeled down time the Humimal. "I'll treat them like queens." He said as the Humimal smiled and nodded. He then stand aside as the girls tackled him onto the ground, hugging him.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" They repeated with happiness over and over again. Oscar chuckled as he rubbed their heads. "It was my honor." He said as they got off of him, letting him to get off the ground.

The crowd began chanting "Oscar" "Oscar" "Oscar". Oscar, feeling a sense of belonging, respect & gratitude, he bathed in the chanting as he had one thought in mind.

"This place is much better then Rias' peerage."

(Here's the chapter 2 completed. Now that Charlie's dead and his pack is now in the leadership of Oscar Storm, what will be next for our heroes? Find out.)