Chapter 5: Reunion & Revelations

(POV: OSCAR)

We were waiting for Sona & Tsubaki to wake up after I accidentally knocked them out with my face. I didn't think I've changed that much.

I then heard a slight moan as I turned to see Sona waking up. She turned her head towards me as I smiled. "Good morning, Sleeping Beauty." I said with a smile when all of the sudden, I got tackled onto the ground.

I looked to see Sona hugging me with tears in her eyes. "I-I-I thought I lost you." She said as she cries onto my chest. I sighed sadly as I rubbed the top of her head. "I'm sorry if I worried you, but I had my reasons." I said as Sona looked at me, knowing fully well what she wants me to say.

"You see Sona, after I became heartbroken by both Rias & her peerage, I ran as fast & as far as I can away from Kuoh. I discovered the cave & walked across the bridge to discover Pellucidar. After sliding down an Argentinosaurus to escape from Grumptail, I accidentally crashed into the watering hole when the girls were bathing as I helped them reached some places they couldn't reach. Then, their ex alpha, Charlie appeared. He was very arrogant & a bit abusive to the girls. I challenged him to a duel called a Mashin-Kai. I won as I took over the pack as the new alpha. After that, I started to enjoy life here in Pellucidar & I've been enjoying the good times, praise & recognition I deserved when I was in Rias' peerage. I then started to wear materials here in Pellucidar & the results were pretty good." I explained everything to Sona.

I then had a thought in mind. "Hey. Sona, I've got to ask: How did both you & Tsubaki managed to find the cave to Pellucidar?" I asked her. "Well, I was working on the tour for some students that'll join Kuoh Academy when I heard a voice calling out to me. It instructed me on where to go & how to find the cave. As for the rest? I'm sure you know all about it." She explained as my began questioning something.

"Voice? Hmm, something feels like this whole situation was setup." I thought to myself. Suddenly, the fire turned blue as it started to swirl around like a tornado.

We all got on guard when the flaming tornado started to die down. When the flames went out, a spiritual dragon with four legs, two arms, a green & purple head in the middle with six dinosaur heads surrounded it.

 When the flames went out, a spiritual dragon with four legs, two arms, a green & purple head in the middle with six dinosaur heads surrounded it

He looked towards me. "Oscar Storm, I'm here to help you bring peace to the two worlds & Pellucidar.l he said with wisdom in his voice as I grew suspicious at this. "Who are you & how do you know my name?" I asked the dragon.

"I'm Saisho & I'm the very first dragon that all dragons originated from. As for how I know your name is because I've been watching you since your birth. And I must say: Ddraig, one of my descendants, has disappointed me with his current wielder. The boy known as Issei Hyoudou has done some terrible deeds: just as stealing your love ones, betraying their trust & even managed to steal your Sacred Gear in your sleep." He explained, but I cut him off when he mentioned my Sacred Gear.