Chapter 3: Days Pass By

(SCENE: PELLUCIDAR) (POV: OSCAR'S)

It's been only a week I became pack leader when I killed Charlie during the Mashin-Kai & I've been adapting well to both the role of pack leader & to this place the girls called Pellucidar.

I learned that not only did I get Charlie's pack, but also his territory as well. His territory is very large with tons of food, water & space for anyone. I also learn how to speak to both the dinosaurs and the cenozoic creatures.

My appearance also changed too. My body has become hard like rock with scars from past battles with other creatures. I also started to grow some facial hair on my face as I gained a short beard & a short mustache. My hair has also grown, it grown so much that I had to tie it into a ponytail. I also decided to ditch my old clothing and forge clothing from the resources here in Pellucidar.

For starters: I now wear the head of a Cave Lion as a headdress with feathers from an Archaeopteryx hanging from the mane. My old shirt is now replaced by a toga made from the fur of a Mammoth with a Cave Bear skull like shoulder pad on my left shoulder. I also sports bracers made from the scales of a Megalania. I also have gloves made from Dire Wolf fur with said wolves claws being placed on the knuckle bumps on my hands. Around my neck, I wear a necklace with the fangs of the predators that I've killed. My old pants were replaced by a loincloth made from a Giant Jaguar. As for my shoes? I kept them on.

During the time here, I crafted a sword from the stones in the caves in our territory. I called it the Saurian Blade.

But despite me loving life here, I can't help but miss Sona & her peerage back at Kuoh as well as both Grayfia & Sirzechs. But as for Rias & her peerage? I lost all love, trust & loyalty to them when they shattered my heart & betrayed my trust.

I just hope everyone is missing me as well.

(SCENE CHANGE: KUOH ACADEMY) (POV CHANGE: 3RD PERSON)

Meanwhile, Sona was working extremely hard on not only school work, but also on her duties on the supernatural in both her's and Rias' territory.

Ever since Oscar ran away, Sona and her peerage had been working themselves to death on keeping the supernatural in check.

They still keep the gifts Oscar for Rias and her peerage around as a reminder about their great friend & crush. Ever since they heard about what Rias' peerage done to Oscar, they started giving them the cold shoulder and glares.

Speaking of Rias' peerage? At first they didn't noticed Oscar's disappearance, but when students started to ask Rias and the others where Oscar was, they remain silent, while asking themselves the same question. They then notice that Issei has been distancing himself from the girls.

Then one day, they followed Issei to a hotel. At first they were confused, but they reached the room he was living in, they were heartbroken to see Issei having sex with some unknown women. They bursted through the door with tear stained eyes and started to screaming at Issei, asking him why would he betrayed them after all of the hard work and good things he done for them.

However, they were shocked when Issei said that he wasn't the one who did all of those things, but rather he took Oscar's hard work as his own and get all of the credit.

Shocked at this, the girls gave both Issei & the girls one helluva slapping. They then break up with him as they ran back to the club. When they got back, they cried all day and all night for Oscar.

After that, they spent almost every single day looking for Oscar. They tried to summon him through his piece, but nothing happened. They then called the police to try and find him, they came up with nothing.

They told Oscar's parents about this as they cried. But they promised them that they find Oscar and bring him home. Rias even asked her brother to sent  some people out to look for him, but they all came out empty handed.

They tried to find him themselves, but they found nothing. The girls returned to the club with heartbroken expression and tears running down their faces.

They then made a solemn vow to find Oscar, apologize to him & give him all the attention and love his deserves. They can only hope that Oscar is alright.

But little did they know: Oscar was closer to them then they thought.

(Here's chapter 3 completed. As for Oscar's new look, It was inspired by Revenant Nightwolf on MK11. But Anyways, the next chapter will have a peerage finding the cave that leads to Pellucidar & the Skeleton Bridge. Which peerage? Find out on the next chapter.)