Chapter 1: Meeting the Girls

(SCENE: PELLUCIDAR) (POV: OSCAR'S)

I was walking down the path next to the entrance as my curiosity got the better of me about this strange new world.

But what I didn't know was that I was being followed. I stopped when I felt a small breeze that blowed through my hair.

Sudden, a large spiked tail slammed down next to me. I quickly moved away from the tail to see a male Stegosaurus.

The Stegosaurus roared out in anger as he prepared to skewer me

The Stegosaurus roared out in anger as he prepared to skewer me. I quickly ran away from the large walking fortress as it started to follow me. I ran as fast as I can until I reached a dead end.

I turned around to see that the Stegosaurus had caught up with me. It would've skewered me if it's tail didn't get got on some rocks. "Crap, that won't hold him for long." I said to myself as I looked around for anything useful.

I spotted my escape in the form of one of the Argentinosaurus. Acting quick, a grabbed some leaves as I tempted the sauropod closer. "Come here, boy. Fresh leaves for you!" I exclaimed as it walked towards me.

It grabbed the leaves as it started to eat them. I turned around to see that the Stegosaurus had freed his tail as he growled at me. "Sorry Bruiser, but I need to reschedule our play date ." I said as I quickly ran onto the Argentinosaurus and slide down it.

I then had a quick thing to say. "YABBA DABBA DO!!!!" I shouted. I then noticed it's tail going up as I shouted "OH NO!!!!" as I was sent flying.

(POV CHANGE: 3RD PERSON) (SCENE CHANGE: WATERING HOLE)

Meanwhile, a large group of girls were seen bathing in the watering hole when they heard a loud "OH NO!!!!"

"What was that?" Said the girl with a Ankylosaurus tail. But before anyone could ask, a quick blur came crashing down into the lake they were bathing in. They screamed in freight as they prepared for battle.

But what emerged from the lake made them act a little bit like school girls. They saw Oscar drenched from head to toe, he lost his shirt during the flight and was now shirtless, revealing his 8 packed abs.

 They saw Oscar drenched from head to toe, he lost his shirt during the flight and was now shirtless, revealing his 8 packed abs

The sight of the abs made the girls nosebleed. Oscar waved his head back and forth as the water on his head was shaken off.

The girls then squealed like school girls as they walked over to him. "Hey mister, are you okay?" Asked the tall girl with a large fluffy tail. "I'm fine, thanks for asking." He said, but as soon as he noticed their nakedness, he immediately blushed and turned away. "I'm sorry!" He exclaimed in embarrassment.

Oscar was then about to leave until the girl with bear ears grabbed him by the arm. "Don't leave, hot stuff. We do need some help getting some soap on some parts of our body parts. So tall, handsome & hunky: you mind helping us?" She asked with a seductive smirk.

Oscar was speechless, but something made him say "Yes."

The girls squeal with excitement as they grabbed Oscar by his arms and guided him to the watering hole. They then handed him a large bar of soap as they seductively motioned for him to come to them.

Guided by a unknown feeling, he followed there command and walked towards them with the soap in hand.

(TIMESKIP: 3 1/2 HOURS LATER)

Oscar have finished soaping up the girls as they finished bathing.

The girls then dried themselves on large leaves as they wrapped said leaves around themselves like towels. "So hot stuff, what's your name?" Said the bear eared girl. "Names Oscar Storm." He said.

The girls were about to ask when suddenly someone shouted "GIRLS". Oscar was confused at this while the girls were scared when a orange haired teen around Oscar's age appeared with a scowl on his face.

"What did I tell you good for nothing whores about leaving without telling me?!?!" He demanded to know. The girls, reacting in sheer fear, ran behind Oscar. The man turned his attention to Oscar. "And how may you be?!?! Stand aside so I can set those sluts straight!!!" He demanded, but Oscar didn't flinched.

"Never. Now I don't know who you are or how you know these lovely ladies, but I'm not going to let you harm them in any way possible!" He exclaimed as the girls blushed when he called them lovely. "I'm Charlie, pack alpha of these whores. Now, as alpha, I command you to step aside so I can give these girls the punishment of talking to other males!!!" He demanded again.

Oscar continues to stand his ground as a girl with an Ankylosaurus tail whispered something into his ear. "Call for a Mashin-Kai." She whispered and while Oscar didn't understood what she meant, but decided to do it.

"Charlie, I challenge you to a Mashin-Kai!" Oscar exclaimed as the girls widened there eyes at this while Charlie only smirked. "So you want to fight me for leadership of my pack?" He asked. "If it means freeing the girls of your tyranny, then I would fight to my death." He said as Charlie's smirk got wider.

"Then I accept. The Mashin-Kai will take place at Emerald Beach at sunset. Also, the loser will probably face death, just saying." Charlie explained about the Mashin-Kai as he smirked again at the loser dying part and left him and the girls alone.

The girls grew concern as they turned to Oscar. "Oscar, are you sure about this?! I mean, we've just met you and you basically sighed your death warrant!!" One of the girls with cat ears said in worry. "I know what I did, but there's no turning back now. And besides, I know he harms you & I can't stand idly by while others are suffering." He explained as the girls hugged him with some of them having tears.

"Don't worry girls, I'll beat Charlie and set you free. I promise." He said as the girls nodded. "Now then, I need to train and I don't have much time." He said as the girls quickly caught on what he meant. "Follow us, we know of a place where you can train." They said as they grabbed Oscar's arms and guided him to the training grounds.

(Here's Chapter 1 completed. The Mashin-Kai is not my idea, that credit goes to DrewLuczynski. So Drew, if your reading this, then I'm sorry for using something that belongs to you. But in case some of you don't know what a Mashin-Kai is: the Mashin-Kai is a mixture of Mashindano & Agni Kai. But with my Mashin-Kai, I add a little something extra to it. But enough about that, next chapter will be the start of the Mashin-Kai.)