Chapter 6: Back to Kuoh

(SCENE: SKELETON BRIDGE) (POV: OSCAR)

After Saisho gave me his powers, me & my pack have decided to head up to the surface to confront my past.

We were about to exited the cave when I stop and turn back around towards the bridge in deep thought. I then felt a hand on my shoulder as I turned to see Sona with a worried look.

"Don't worry Oscar, if anything happens, I'm here for you." She said with sincerity in her voice as I felt another hand on my other shoulder. I turned to see Ji. "We'll be here for you, alpha." She said with a smile.

I cracked a smile as I nodded. "Thanks girls, I appreciate it." I said as turned around and walked towards the entrance. When I stepped outside, I was temporarily blinded by the sunlight, but it went away quickly.

"Man, it's feels a bit weird to be back up here." I said. "Don't worry, you haven't missed much Oscar." Sona said as she then creates a magic circle for us to walk through.

(SCENE CHANGE: STUDENT'S COUNCIL) (POV CHANGE: 3RD PERSON)

Meanwhile, inside of the student's council, the rest of Sona's peerage were almost finished setting up for the tour tomorrow when the magic circle appeared.

"Looks like Sona & Tsubaki are back." Tsubasa said as everyone turned to the magic circle to see Sona & Tsubaki emerges from the magic circle. "Welcome back pres. May I ask where you & Tsubaki went?" Sakura asked.

"Well, it's kinda of a long story, but to keep it short: we've found something we all love." She said as she and Tsubaki moved away from the magic circle.

Everyone was confused at this until they see Oscar emerged from the magic circle. "O-O-Oscar?" Sakura asked with disbelief as Oscar nodded. Suddenly, he was tackled to the ground by the rest of Sona's peerage. "W-W-Where were you? W-We looked everywhere for you!!" Tsubasa questioned through her sobs.

"Well girls, long story short: I've been living in a world beneath our very feet. And if you don't believe me, ask Sona & Tsubaki." Oscar said as he gestured towards Sona & Tsubaki.

They turned to Sona & Tsubaki with questioning looks. "It's true. We've found a world filled with not only dinosaurs & this prehistoric mammals, but also human/dinosaur & human/prehistoric mammal hybrids called Humasaurs & Humimals." Sona explained as everyone's mouths dropped onto the ground.

Sona then turned to the magic circle as Oscar's Pack emerged from it. "So, this is Kuoh Academy, huh? Not bad." Allie said. "Um, president? Who are these girls?" Tomoe asked.

"These girls are apart of Oscar's pack. It's basically the underground world's version of a peerage. Oscar earned his pack in a Mashin-Kai; a duel between the challenger & the previous alpha. If the challenger wins, then he gets the pack. But if the alpha wins, he remains alpha. Oscar defeat Charlie, a abusive & arrogant man that was the old alpha of these girls & became the new alpha." Sona explained.

"And after I became their alpha, I also claim Charlie's old territory as my own. After a week pass, Sona & Tsubaki found their way to Pellucidar, thanks to Saisho." Oscar explained when Sakura cut him off. "Wait, did you say Saisho?" She asked with disbelief as Oscar nodded. "It can't be him. It couldn't be." She said as the other members were starting to get confused at Sakura's behavior.

"Who's Saisho?" Reya asked. "He's the very first dragon to ever exist. Vritra told me stories about him: like how he fought in a Great War against a group of monsters called the 6 Scourges, which are the very same monsters that caused the end to both the dinosaurs & the prehistoric mammals I may add. He also says that Saisho only chooses a wielder once every 100 million of years & how he'll even kill his own wielder if he finds it necessary." Sakura explained as everyone widened their eyes at this.