Chapter 7.5: The Search for an Idiot Begins

(POV: OSCAR)

Me, Sona's peerage, my pack & the remaining members of Rias' peerage are following the tracks of Momma Rex to a cave.

"Issei must be down there." Rias said as I immediately recognized the cave. "Crap, guys I'll open up a portal to our cave because that path leads to one of our enemies." I said as I summoned Saisho in gauntlet form and used his power to create a portal to our cave.

"If you guys want to avoid getting skewered, then follow us." I warned Rias & her peerage as me, my pack & Sona's peerage walked through the portal.

(POV CHANGE: 3RD PERSON)

Rias looked towards the cave and back to the portal as she made her decision. "Follow me." She said as she walked through the portal with her peerage behind her.

They found themselves in Oscar & his pack's cave. "Well now, looks like you made the right call." Oscar said. "Oscar, where are we?" Asia asked. "We're in Pellucidar, the land behind our feet. Take a look outside & be amazed." He said as he gestured towards the cave's entrance.

Rias and her peerage slowly head towards the entrance as the sounds of roaring can be heard. When they stepped outside, they were amazed at what they saw.

They saw a land long thought lost to time. Asia looked towards a herd of Corythosaurus grazing in an open field while Koneko sees a pride of Smilodon resting underneath the shade of a tree. Kira sees 2 Torosaurus fighting over leadership of the herd. Akeno & Rias spots a pack of Mapusaurus drinking from a lake.

 Akeno & Rias spots a pack of Mapusaurus drinking from a lake

"Wow, this is amazing

"Wow, this is amazing." Koneko said as she was rendered breathless at the sight of this prehistoric beauty. "I can't believe that this world was right below us and we didn't even know it." Rias said.

Oscar then walked in front of the group. "Yeah, it's beautiful, but now it's time for us to search for your guys idiot pawn. Or his mostly eaten carcass." Oscar said as they shuddered at the thought.

The group then heads off to find Issei before he gets eaten alive by Momma Rex.

(SCENE: ISSEI'S LOCATION)

Meanwhile, Momma Rex, her babies & Issei have just arrived at a Tar Pit.

"Drop me now, you overgrown Iguana or else!" Issei shouted. Momma Rex had a small smirk underneath her mouth.

She spun herself around as she tosses Issei. He screamed as he lands in a small Tar Pit. She snorted at him with a smug look on her face as she walks away with her babies following behind her.

"HEY, COME BACK HERE & GET ME OUT!!!" He shouted as his calls were ignored. "Hello? Anyone?" He asked as his voice turns into one of distress. "You know I was joking about selling your eggs, right?" He asked as he nervously chuckles.

He then sighed in annoyance as he struggles to free himself from the Tar. "Well shit." He groaned as he continues to free himself from the Tar Pit.

(Yeah, this chapter will be a in between chapter or a short chapter. The reason? Because I couldn't think of anything else good, but next chapter will lead to some skele-TON of references & jokes.)