💜C h a p t e r 1💜

*Jenas POV*

Excited was an understatement.
I was beyond excited.
We are moving schools today becuase my mom got a new job. I cant wait to meet new friends!!
Yeah, I'm a little nervous but I'm sure everything will be okay.
Anyways its the weekend (Friday) so we have two days to get unpacked and then get ready for school.
I tap my feet in excitement, ready to arrive at our new home.

*Megan's POV*

I stare out the window and watch as we pass the houses that we will soon call our neighbors.
Unlike Jena, my twin sister, I am dreading going to a new school. I had so many nice friends there and it was so much fun. Yes, I'm glad my mom got a new job I just wish we could've stayed.
I mean, what if no one likes me here?
What if they think I'm annoying or like...

*3rd person POV*

Megan was interrupted by her thoughts as she sent Jena a cold glare.

"What?" Jena asked as she held an offended expression.

"Can you please stop that?" Megan said as she pointed to Jena's tapping feet.

She scoffed, "Why? It's not hurting you."

"Yes it is. Its hurting my ears so stop."

"No. You cant tell me what to do," Jena protested.

"Uh, yeah I can I'm older than you," Megam laughed.

"Only by like a minute! That's not even that much!" Jena argued.

"Yeah but thats still-"

"Girls can you please calm down. We only have like a 5 minute drive and we are there. I'm sure you both can bare with each other until then," their mother said in a calm tone.

They glared at each other then looks out the windows.

After a long, painful 5 minutes they finally made it to the house. Both Jena and Megan jumped out of the car, grabbed their suitcases and sprinted inside.

Their parents made it in not long after and told the girls to go pick a room.

They looked at each other in confusion.

"We get our own rooms?" They spoke in unison.

"Yeah. We thought that since you guys are going into high school, you would need your privacy and so you get your own rooms. But if you still want to share a room I'm sure we can work-"

"NO! We're fine." They thanked them and ran up the stairs to go pick out a room.

(There isn't much to describe since its a new house and nothings there)

Their rooms were right across each other; Megan's on the right and Jena's on the left.

Each room and a pretty big closet and a separate bathroom.

Both Jena and Megan were in the middle of planning their rooms out when their names were called.

"Megan! Jena! The moving van is here! I need you to come help!"

They ran down the stairs, eager to grab their belongings.

(A/n I'm pretty sure the moving people don't come until like a day or two after you already moved in but idk how it works so like im sorry lol)

About 4 hours later, the twins' rooms, the parent's room, the living room, and the kitchen were all set up.

(A/n ik thats like unrealistic but oh well lol)

Their mom was making dinner and had just called the girls down to set the table.

When everyone seemed content then their mother spoke up.

"Ok girls listen. I know you're scared but everything's gonna be fine. You both are amazing young ladies and I don't see why you wouldnt make friends. But anyways, tomorrow you're going to go out and meet the neighbors. Okay?" They both nodded. "Me and your father have already spoken to them and they said they both have daughters around your age."
The girls just nodded and finished their dinner.

Jena walked outside and looked at the houses beside their's.

It has a white exterior and it had a hazel roof with a white door. On the front porch there was a green swing, an exercise bike, a curved swing that hung from the roof (probably for laying down) she thought. And a massage chair covered in boxes. There were hanging flower baskets, bird feeders and windchimes strung out along the edge of the porch. In the driveway there was a red truck. Above the door it read 'HALL'. It wasn't the most asthetic thing but it was pretty comfy.

She took note of the house in the right. It was painted a light brown color with windows that had white frames and a brown door with a glass design in the middle. This house also had a hazel roof. On the porch there was 2 white rocking chairs and a hanging flower basket. There was a small maroon car in the driveway and above the door it said 'GREENE'. Pretty vintage looking she thought.

She walked back inside and got her stuff ready for school, which wasn't until two days later, and got ready for bed.

It was around 2am when she heard her door open.

"Jena~ I can't sleep," Megan mumbled.

Jena sighed and invited Megan into her bed as they both drifted off.

Hello!! So this is the first chapter. I hope you like it so far!

I know its pretty boring atm but things pick up along the next few chapters
Don't forget to vote and comment (but only if you want to) and have a nice day, evening, or night
Baiii
~C.J.H 💜💜

[Word count- 921]