💜C h a p t e r 3💜

*Megan POV*

It was our first day of school. Jena was out all day yesterday so I didn't have anyone to talk/ complain to. It felt so weird being in different rooms but I like it. I went to my closet and picked out an oversized flannel with some plain jeans and some tennis shoes (intro outfit).  I knock on Jena's door and wait for her to reply. The door opens and Jena is standing there with an irritated expression. 

Before she can attack me I ask her my question

"Jena~ Does this outfit look good?" I questioned. 

"Yeah. Mabye just tuck this side in," she reached over and tucked in the left side.

"Ok thank you." I walked back in my room.

"Hey, Mom said we are walking to school so hurry up," Jena said from outside my door.

I groaned and looked at my outfit one more time, hoping I would be fine.

We walked downstairs and our mom gave us a kiss on the forehead and a hug and said reassuring words to us. Our dad gave us a hug and told us 'good luck'. We hugged them one last time and made our way to school.

*3rd Person POV*

They walked pretty fast, not wanting to be late.

Jena kept looking at her reflection in her phone to make sure her hair wasn't messed up. As for her outfit it was a very spring style. She had a floral cami with a beige cardigan over it that had a slit in the sides along with some plain light blue skinny jeans and some low-rise white converse. 

They made it to the school and walked into the office to pick up their schedules.

"Ok so I have English first with Mrs. Lambert in room 211," Megan mumbled out her schedule and when she looked up Jena had already left her. 

Megan sighed and made her way through the crowded hallways. She flinched and sharply turned around when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. You look pretty confused, do you need help?" The girl asked.

Megan nodded her head yes and handed her schedule to the girl for her to look at.

She was about the same height as Megan with brown, shoulder-length hair parted in the middle with highlights. She wore a black leather jacket with a loose red graphic tee with blue jeans and black combat boots.

"Oh we have the same schedule pretty much. We just aren't in one class. I can help you around if you want and you can meet my friends. Oh haha by the way I'm Destiny," she smiled.

Megan laughed, "I'm Megan."

They walked to English together and Megan looked Destiny over, questioning if this is who she should befriend.

She does look kinda scary. What if she beats me up or makes me do drugs?  Megan thought.

They reached the classroom and Destiny turned to her.

"You can sit beside me."

After Destiny had explained the situation to the teacher then she grabbed Megan's wrist as the walked to her desk in the middle of the class.

"Um excuse me. You're in my seat," she said with a cold glare.

"And?" The boy scoffed.

"And move before I push you out of the seat," she glared at him and he moved. 

She proceeded to sit down and invited a slightly scared Megan to sit beside her.

The day went by as usual. The teacher introduced Megan and went over all the work.

The bell rang and as they walked. A girl walked up to Destiny.  She was pretty. She had on a yellow off-the-shoulder top with a black jean skirt and yellow Vans. She had black hair that was parted to the side with gold bracelets, gold stud earrings and a gold necklace that read 'Avery'.

Hmm thats a pretty name Megan thought.

"Oh Avery, this is Megan. She's new. Megan this is Avery, you two have art together so she's gonna take you there." She turned to Avery "Make sure to meet me outside the choir room so we can go to lunch together."

Avery nodded and looked back at Megan and gave her a smile. She was slightly taller but you couldn't really tell.

Destiny walked into the choir room and sat at her normal seat in the back row with the sopranos. She didn't really pay attention to anyone else in the class so she didn't know anyone's name.

The teacher introduced a new student,Jena.

Hmm she kinda looks like Megan Destiny thought but shrugged it off.
The teacher talked about a few important matters like the Christmas performance that was coming up and solos will be given out soon. She didn't really care about all that though.  Her mind was on Megan and how scared she looked. She then vowed to protect the little bean named Megan with everything in her.

The bell finally rang and she saw Avery and Megan waiting for her. They walked to the cafeteria when Megan screamed.

"Hey Avery"

Avery rolled her eyes and ignored the male that had just walked beside them. He jumped in front of Megan and stared into her eyes.

"Who's this?" He asked.

"Hello. I'm Megan," she cheered, happy that she was making some new friends.

"Oh hi I'm William," the boy introduced. 

Destiny slung her arm over Megan's shoulders in a protective yet friendly way as they continued to walk, William telling them everything about his day. 

On the way to lunch Megan spotted a familiar head. She assumed it was Jena and two other people. 

After about 20 minutes they got their lunch and sat down.

"Ok so Megan tell us about yourself. We are obviously going to be friends so why not get to knoe you," William suggested.

"She doesn't want to be friends with you," Avery said in a sassy tone as William just looked over it.

"Oh," she giggled, " Well um I moved here from Virginia because my mom got a new job. I have a twin sister, she's kinda annoying though. I like to paint, go outside, watch TV, and hang out with my friends."

They all started talking about random topics and made sure to include Megan in  everything.

"Also guess what. I found out that Dylan and Samantha are dating again for like the 5th time this month!" Avery exclaimed.

"So Jena tell is about yourself.  Like EVERYTHING," Cierra prodded.

"Why everything.  Mabye she doesn't want to say everything, "Ashanti argued jokingly.

"Its fine. Lets see, I have a twin sister. I moved here from Virginia. I like to sing, and draw, go shopping, and that's all I can think of right now."

Ashanti and Cierra nodded in approval.

When Jena looked behind them she and Megan made eye contact.  They glared at each other, not knowing why, but they did.

The rest of the day went by pretty boring and ended the same.

~•A sweet friendship refreshes the soul•~

Hi im sorry the end of this chapter was bad and kinda rushed but didn't want it to be too long anyways i hope yall enjoyed
Baiii
   ~C.J.H💜💜