💜C h a p t e r 1 0💜

Krej

Avery and Destiny are coming over

Well what am i supposed to do

idk bring cierra and ashanti i guess

"Who's Krej?" Cierra asked after glancing over at Jena's phone in choir.

"Oh its Megan. It says jerk backwards." Jena explained while laughing.

"Oh haha."

"Are either of you busy? I wanted to know if you wanted to come over after school because Megan's bringing Avery and Destiny and I don't want to be alone."

"I have to go to my dad's house this afternoon so I can't.  I'm sorry," Ashanti apologized.

"I might be able to but I don't know if my mom has plans. I'll text her during lunch, though," Cierra said.

They nodded at this and got ready to sing. 

"Before we start I want Destiny to move up in the front row with Ashanti, Jena, and Cierra. And I want Ally to move back. I feel that Destiny's voice matches better with you all since it's more high-pitched where Ally, your voice is just a little lower."

They switched spots and Cierra leaned forward to wave excitedly at Destiny, who ignored her.

"Okay now we are going to start with Lean on Me.  Altos, you sing the melody and sopranos sing the harmony," the teacher instructed. 

The class went by slowly until lunch finally came. 

"Hey guys," the trio greeted as Destiny walked behind them. 

"Hey Jena, my mom said I can come over!" 

"Yay!"

"What are you watching?" Cierra asked as she bit into her pizza, looking at Jena's phone. 

"Oh it's called Supernatural. You should watch it."

Destiny perked up, "You watch Suprnatural? What season are you on?" Destiny asked as she intently stared at Jena. 

"I'm almost finished with season 8.  What season are you on?"

"I already finished season 14 so now I'm waiting on season 15," she sighed in frustration then turned her attention to Cierra. 

"You really should watch it. It's amazing!" 

"Eh, I don't think I'll like it," Cierra said as she turned back to Jena's phone, cringing as she saw some dude get stabbed and another guy get his neck snapped. 

"Hey guys," Trixie greeted quietly as she sat her books behind her lunch tray.

"Trixie! You watch Supernatural, right?" Destiny questioned. 

"Uh yeah, why?"

"Isn't it amazing?"

"Yeah sure."

"See!? She gets it!" Destiny proclaimed. 

"Where's everyone else?" Cierra asked, changing the subject. 

"Avery is with Megan at her locker, Ashanti is still in the line and Christina and Shiksha are at Shiksha's locker," Trixie replied, not looking up from her History textbook as she highlighted vocabulary. 

"How do you know all that?" Cierra asked, astonished.

Trixie looked up, "Well I saw Megan and Avery when I was walking down the hallway and Shiksha told me where she was going in case she was late. And Ashanti is right over there."

"Dang."

Haiii!! Sorry or the super short chapter. I just felt like i had procrastinated enough with this chapter and I wanted to go ahead and update it since I haven't in a while. I'll try and make the next chapter a little longer though! :)

(not edited)