💜C h a p t e r 1 2💜

The next day, everyone was pretty lively. 

"Um, yeah I'm pretty sure I got the proportions on the hand off," Shiksha explained to Trixie and Ashanti, showing them her sketchbook.

"Yeah, I'm really bad at drawing hands," Ashanti added and Trixie nodded, "Same."

"Oh my gosh I saw the cutest boy at the store yesterday, and he kept looking at me," Avery exclaimed.

"Avery bro," Jena laughed. "Wait, Cierra, did you start Supernatural yet?" 

"Yeah.."

"Bro yess, what episode are you on? And who's you're favourite character?" Jena interrogated, turning away from Avery.

"I'm on episode 4 or 5 I cant remember. And my favorite character is Sam," she smiled.

"Ew you like Sam-"

"I-"

"I mean he's fine and all, he's just so serious all the time. I dont know, I just don't like him," Jena explained.

"Well that sounds like a personal problem," Cierra laughed.

"Oh my gosh! Look at the kitty~" Destiny squealed from the other side of the table. The others turned to her and she looks up with a shocked expression.

"You good, bro?" Cierra asks while laughing.

"Oh uh yeah! I just saw an adorable kitten.  It was so cute!" She squealed, yet again.

"Oooh I wanna see!" Cierra exclaimed.

"Cat?" Ashanti said, taking out one of her earbuds.

"Ashanti," Jena laughed.

"Megan, show them," Destiny prodded.

Megan turned her phone to the others and they all gushed over the cute feline on the screen.

"Pshhh imagine yelling over a cat- wait yeah nevermind, that's actually really cute," Shiksha stated.

They all laughed together until the bell rang for lunch to end, and they went to their respected classrooms. 

Hey!! So as promised, heres a new chapter!! I had this written for a while but i forgot the plot i had for it so i made a little wholesome filler chapter. Next chapter will be a more eventful, or not. Idk until i get there lol. Anywayssss i hope school and this whole situation in general is going well for you all. A new chapter of Smooth Criminal should also be coming out soon! Also check my message board if you havent, well you dont have to fhsshfdhsj

Stay safe, I love you guysss
Baiiii
~C.J.H💜💜
[Not edited]