💜C h a p t e r 9💜

T I M E S K I P 

Christmas break was unfortunately over and the students had been back at school for two days now. 

The friend group was getting along pretty well now, so much that they all sat at the same lunch table now. There was still a lot of tension between Destiny and Cierra but no friend group is perfect right? Other than that, everyone was pretty comfortable with each other.  

They were all walking to the cafeteria, all engaged in their own conversations as they got into the lunch line. They all went to their table but froze when they saw three new faces looking at them with wide eyes. They quickly grabbed their stuff and said their apologies. Destiny, Cierra, and Jena set their trays down and ran in front of the three.

"You guys don't have to leave because of us," Destiny said. 

"Yeah we didn't mean to interrupt you," Jena interjected.

"Yeah! And mabye we can be friends!" Cierra cheered. 

The three unknown people shared awkward glances but sat down across from the others and pulled out what they were doing before.

"Sorry if we are bothering you. We usually eat in study hall but it was full today," the tallest girl said. She had really long, wavy, dark brown hair and deep red glasses. 

"No, it's completely fine that you guys are here," Destiny coaxed. 

"Awww Destiny can be nice to people!" Cierra teased, receiving a glare from Destiny. 

"Shut up."

"Ooooh it's time for introductions!!" Cierra gasped.

"What if they don't even want to be friends with us? We are literally strangers," Megan laughed. 

The group looked at them expectedly while the trio  exchnaged nervous expressions.

"Mabye we should go first," Jena suggested. 

"Ok, I'll start. My name is Megan and I like to paint and watch TV."

"I'm Destiny. Pretty simple," she smiled softly.

"I'm Cierra. I like singing and reading and listening to music," she smiled brightly and continued eating her lunch.

"I'm Jena. Um, I like shopping and singing," she awkwardly said.

"Hi, I'm Avery. I like Tiktok, shopping and Starbucks," she laughed. 

"Hey, I'm Ashanti. I like to eat and sleep. And I like to draw."

They all smiled at the three across them with hopeful expressions.

"Well, I guess I'll go first. Hi, my name is Shiksha. It's nice to meet you all. I like to draw realistic portraiture and I like watercolors and cartoons," she said politely and nudged at the girl beside her. 

She was a small girl with elbow-length, straight, dark brown hair. 

"Oh! Uh hi, my name's Trixie. I like art and writing," she nervously says. 

"I'm Christina. I like to draw, I do dance, and I take horse riding lessons," she said softly. 

She had long, dark brown, waist length hair and was just a little bit taller than Trixie. 

After that they sat in awkward silence for a few minutes, just eating their lunch, letting the loud cafeteria fill the quietness. 

"Chicken wing, chicken wing, hotdog and balogna, chicken and macaroni, chillin with my homies," Cierra mumbled as she picked up two fries and played with them. She looked up to the the others staring at her in concern as she slowly ate the fry in her hand and started laughing.

The bell rang and everyone got up saying their goodyes to the new additions to the group and mentioning how they should hang out more. 

Hii hii :)) I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
Also is there anything i could change??
Anyways baiiii
   ~C.J.H 💜💜

[Not edited]