Chapter 20: Day Eight without Lou

[Thursday, April 9th, 2010 - 3:16 AM]

Haz: Day 8 Update - So, I saw a goose today and it reminded me of you.

Haz: I think I see what you mean about their beady little eyes, they're vessels of pure evil.

Haz: While we're-

Haz: Well, just me. While I'M discussing geese, I hope your leg is getting better.

Haz: If my calculations are right (which they rarely are) then you should be zooming in under a month.

Haz: Not that you couldn't do that with a broken leg.

Haz: I suppose it's just safer.

Haz: OH and you'll be able to get back into football soon.

Haz: Hopefully you get that captain promotion for next season that you wanted.

Haz: You'll definitely get it, you're like the best football player out there.

Haz: I can't wait until I can come see you in person.

Haz: Speaking of meeting in person, a fair just opened up near me and I can't help but daydream about going with you.

Haz: I remember the Ferris Wheel used to be my favourite when I was little. 

Haz: Though I'm pretty sure I exceed the height limit now.

Haz: It is NOT a kids ride, I'm just a freakishly tall teen, okay.

Haz: ...

Haz: Fine, it's a kids ride and I'm scared of roller coasters.

Haz: You win this time.

Haz: I think the boy scouts are running the teacups ride this year, so we'll have to make sure to steer clear of them.

Haz: Don't want you getting concussed again, do we?

Haz: You don't seem like much of a teacups guy to me anyways, more like a haunted house enthusiast, I reckon.

Haz: Honestly, I'm not usually willing to go for that, but I trust you to look out for me.

Haz: Unlike what I did to you.

Haz: God, who am I kidding, I can't keep doing this anymore.

Haz: I don't deserve you, but shit.

Haz: Lou, I miss you.

Haz: I meant it when I said that I can't go on without you.

Haz: I'm so sincerely sorry for what I did. There aren't enough words to describe how much I regret doing it.

Haz: I just want to talk to you again.

Haz: Please come back.

Tommo is Typing...