Chapter 17: Restore

A/N: HOLY SHIT Y'ALL WE HIT 1K THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!

:D

_________________

Aizawa stood pouting in his room while Mic stood leaning on the door frame.

"Shota, nobody's gonna care that you're in pj's, it's fine." Yamada repeated, pushing his glasses up to rub his eye.

"I look stupid." Aizawa grumbled.

They'd been up here for 15 minutes, Midoriya was all ready and waiting downstairs on the couch. The kid was probably asleep by now from sheer boredom. 

Aizawa just let out a little huff and crouched down to pet Loud Cloud who was rubbing up against his legs. 

This isn't going anywhere. 

Yamada sighed, adjusted the bag containing Aizawa's change of clothes to sit further up his arm before stepping over and picking the stubborn kid up.

Aizawa, of course, tried wiggling out of Yamada's grasp, "Put me down!" Aizawa tried to say, obviously losing this battle of strength.

"If I do, are you gonna come with me to the station?" Yamada asked as he exited the room and shut the door.

"No." Aizawa stated.

"Then I get to carry you." Yamada said, smiling. Aizawa just started pouting again.

"Meanie." He mumbled, accepting his fate and angrily resting his chin on Yamada's shoulder. 

Yamada just smiled more. He could've used much worse words and the fact that he didn't made Mic proud. 

They got to the common area where Midoriya was back playing video games with Mina and Kaminari. Currently they were playing the limited edition Heroes version of Super Smash Brothers and of course Midoriya was playing as All Might (wouldn't you love to play smash and see the riveting battle between Endeavor and Sans. Wow. What a perfect world that would be). 

"Let's get a move on, bud!" Mic called cheerfully, adjusting Aizawa some. Midoriya's head popped up and he set down his controller. 

"Save the game! I'll be right back!" He told Mina and Kaminari. He grabbed his bag of clothes and hopped over, looking a little sad for a moment when he saw that Aizawa got to be carried. Aw man. Midoriya likes getting carried around and piggy back rides and sitting on adult's shoulders and stuff. It's fun being so high up. 

The three then headed out. It was mostly silent besides the occasional humming from Midoriya or a little "oo!" when he found something cool and stopped to look or pick it up. The sun was setting and the rain clouds from earlier had parted. It was all pretty goddamn beautiful if I do say so myself. 

By the time they got to the station, Aizawa was fast asleep. Yamada went ahead and came in, heading to the same interrogation room as yesterday. Aizawa eventually woke up under all these bright florescent lights. Him and Midoriya sat in some chairs a decent distance from the table where the criminal was gonna sit. 

Yamada stepped out and when he came back, he was with the criminal. He set him down, "Shota, use your quirk real quick please." He asked. Aizawa did so, even though he was still tired and struggled to keep his eyes open. Yamada quickly switched the quirk deactivating cuffs to regular handcuffs, "You're good, thanks." He told Aizawa, patting his head. 

"Before we start, how does your Restore work?" Yamada asked, hoping not to make the same mistake as last night. 

"Kinda like an undo to my Reset." The guy answered, obviously much less snarky and energetic as last night. Aw let me play a sad little song on the worlds smallest violin for this poor man who had to sit in an uncomfortable cell for a whole day. Poor guy. Fuckin' asshole.

"And you can use it twice, right?" Yamada asked, glancing over at the boys.

"Every day, yeah." The criminal stated. 

Yamada nodded slowly. Okay. That should cover it, "Will they pass out like for Reset?" He went ahead and asked.

"Yeah, probably. Should get a towel or somethin' to wrap 'em up in." The criminal suggested.

Yamada did just that, making sure to get two towels so they didn't have to share, and motioned for Midoriya to come over. Midoriya slid off his chair and stood beside Yamada, "Left hand this time." Yamada made sure to tell the guy, also kind of reminding himself. 

The criminal just sighed and rolled his eyes, both his hands beginning to glow. He raised his left one, glowing a bluish-purple, and barely touched Midoriya's arm. The kid collapsed and Yamada laid the towel over his bottom half. 

Soon enough, Midoriya began to get bigger and within a few minutes, was back to his normal 16 year old size. Thank god that towel was doing its job. It was kind of funny watching Midoriya grow to fit perfectly into that hoodie he was wearing. After a few more minutes, his eyes fluttered open. He looked around for a moment before blushing bright red and sitting up.

"I-I'm gonna go change." He squeaked, wrapping the towel firmly around his waist before grabbing his bag of extra clothes and shuffling away to the restroom.

"Okay, Shota, your turn." Yamada said, giving an encouraging smile to him. Aizawa took a deep breath before reluctantly standing up and coming over. 

The criminal made his hands glow and once again reached out his left hand, touching Aizawa's arm. He passed out and Yamada dropped the other towel over him. As the minutes rolled by, you could hear Aizawa's pants ripping as he grew bigger. The buttons even popped off of his shirt and ripped it open. Maybe they should've put him in something oversized too. Seems like kind of a waste of clothes. 

Aizawa stopped getting bigger.

He only looked 15.

"Hey, you said that your restore was like an undo!" Mic yelled at the criminal, who was actually smirking some.

"Yeah, one undo for one reset," The guy giggled, "He got reset twice." 

Mic let out a long exacerbated sigh. Of course. He rested his elbow on the table and put his head in his hand, "Which means--"

"See ya tomorrow." The guy finished, leaning back. How could he be proud of himself right now? This is just more annoyance and disturbance to a pro hero! Maybe he's just one of those people who like to watch the world burn. Piece of shit. 

Aizawa opened his eyes, squinting at the bright overhead lights, "Ugh..." He groaned, sitting up. He furrowed his brows some before sighing, "I'm only 15." He mumbled softly. He could remember everything that's happened within these past few days but besides that, he still couldn't remember the other 15 years of his life. 

Ugh.

Midoriya came back into the room, blinking in confusion upon seeing the scene, "Oh..." He said simply, stepping out of the way as Aizawa got up and covered himself. 

Aizawa angrily snatched up his bag of clothes and stomped away to change. 

Just one more day.

And then he can go back to....whatever it was he was doing before he got hit by this quirk.

One thing he knows for damn sure he's gonna do in that one day.

Properly square up with that angry blonde twink.

Maybe one more day isn't so bad. 

___________________

A/N: Another kinda short one, sorry.

Probably 2-3 more chapters left of this? Ish? 

Thanks for reading!