Chapter 19: Restore but, like, For Reals This Time

Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida had gotten up and were confused why nobody else was down in the common area. 

That's when he heard a few booms from outside. 

They exchanged a knowing glance. 

By the time they got outside, the fight was over and Bakugou was walking away triumphantly. 

And Aizawa was passed the fuck out in the grass. 

Iida stopped to lecture Bakugou about fighting so recklessly so close to the dorm building while Uraraka and Midroiya headed over to Aizawa (EDIT: Apparently I use too many curse words considering I accidentally had "fucking" instead of "fighting")

"U-um, I'll carry him inside." Midoriya mumbled, putting his arms under Aizawa and holding him bridal-style. This felt so strange and wrong. 

It's only like 10 am. 

The students on the porch parted like the red sea to let Midoriya inside. 

A little on the dramatic side but that's fine.

"I think his shoulder got dislocated, I can try to put it back before he wakes up." Momo suggested.

"I'll go grab some tissues!" Uraraka said, running inside. They needed to, like, plug his nose up or something because it was still dripping blood. 

Momo used her quirk to create a towel to lay on the couch so Aizawa's blood wouldn't get everywhere. 

Oh god they're all so fucked when Aizawa is back to normal. 

Like, yes, this is all Bakugou's fault, but, they all could just feel it in their hearts that the whole class was gonna have to endure the repercussions. 

Or maybe Aizawa will just stand in front of the class with a disappointed look.

Wait, that's worse. 

Momo felt Aizawa's shoulder and took a deep breath, "Okay, three, two--" And with that, she put it back into place with a satisfying 'pop.'

"AAAAAHHH!" Aizawa screamed, quickly sitting up straight with wide eyes. 

The people who weren't gagging from having to hear that pop screamed in surprise. 

After a moment or two, Aizawa realized what was going on and laid back down, chest rising and falling quickly as he tried to catch his breath. He laid an arm over his eyes.

Uraraka came back with some tissues. Aizawa just silently pulled out a few and plugged up his nose. 

That fight was a bad idea.

A very very bad idea.

He just humiliated himself.

Why did he think he could fight Bakugou? 

Why did he think he could fight anybody?

He'd be pissed about his stupidity if he wasn't just completely swamped with embarrassment. 

Mina cleared her throat, "So, like, I think we can all agree this is Bakugou's fault." She said, trying to go ahead and put off the blame from the rest of the class for letting that fight happen and kind of playing along in it. 

The rest of the class nodded, saying a few quiet 'uh huh,' 'yep,' and 'absolutely.'

"And we promise never to bring it up ever." Mina continued, followed by another round of agreements. 

Aizawa moved his arm slightly so he could see everyone and rose an eyebrow, "What are you getting at?" He asked, confused.

Mina took a deep breath before dropping to her knees and clasping her hands, "Please don't punish all of us!" She begged, a few other students clasping their hands or dropping to their knees as well.