◇♡I♡◇ The New Student 🎒

☆°○ --- ♡♡ --- ○°☆

Third Person POV

The dreary, September sky has cleared from it's gloomy blue to its faint one as the sun rose up slowly to its atmosphere.

You could hear the vague blows of the wind, little traffic and birds chirping from all directions, it didn't annoy you, it actually sounded beautiful.

And so the sun shone on all living animals, beings, and didn't miss a single one.

If it did, it was night and the sun was on the other side of the earth, or there was something that made a shadow, not allowing the shines of the big fireball to touch that space.

That something was a boy named Giorno Giovanna, trying his best to run fast to school, and while doing so, he constantly blocked the sun from shining on the pure grass.

He did it subconsciously and unknowingly, of course.

It's not like he would want the living plants to miss out on having the sun. Even if it's for a second.

But he had no time to spare and no time to worry about stuff like that.

He was late, he wasn't the best at PE and he had toast in his mouth as if he were a Japanese foreigner.

"Merda!" he cussed, "Who comes late on their first day?"

He then received a quick flashback to last night, where he was arranging his books and lost track of time while doing so.

"I wasn't slacking off, I was getting ready for my first day!"

After his little cuss speech, Giorno felt himself collide against the ground.

"Cazzo!" he screamed, noticing he fell in a puddle of mud.

He them got back on his feet and dusted his knees.

"I've only got 5 minutes left..."

"What am I going to do about this? Ugh!"

The child almost let his anger get the best of him with all the stress among it and totally forgot he owned a Stand.

That's right...

"Gold Experience, " he called out, and so it did.

He used it to turn the mess of mud on his shirt into a ladybug, then as the ladybug flew a good meter away, he turned it back to true dirt and watched how the natural form of soil fell to the ground.

"Ugh... " the boy sighed and continued to run towards that big school in the distance, "I could have gotten there faster if I brought my bike..."

Rosario Livatino, a famous high school in Naples, that's the school the innocent boy attends.

He placed his hands on his knees, huffing and puffing and out of breath as he reached his destination.

He previously went fast to the locker that was recommended for him, and put all the things he didn't need there.

He threw away his breakfast, signaling he didn't have time to eat it, either.

"Made it, " he spoke, but it wasn't long before someone had opened the classroom door.

He looked up to see who it was and to his surprise, it was his teacher that happened to have the same last name of the school.

"Buongiorno..."

"Oh! There you are!" she sounded excited and peeked at the class behind her before quickly turning back to Giorno, "I'm Ms. Livatino, the teacher of class 10a, nice to meet you!"