✢✢ⅩⅩ✢✢ I Wonder... 🤔

*°°••✢——✢✢——✢••°°*

Wednesday, 16 September 1998

Third Person POV

"-And he's still with Ms. Livatino, talking with her in the classroom, " Giorno explained, "He said we should go to the cafeteria without him, and Bucciarati and Abbacchio told me that, too (Actually Bucciarati, but-), but with Trish-"

"You don't need to make it sound like that, " Trish complained, "I can take care of myself-"

"But Bucciarati said-"

"No 'But Bucciarati said', Mista!" The pink-haired stopped to scream and thought, "But isn't Abbacchio the eldest?"

Everyone stared at each other, thinking.

"I guess he doesn't like to be the command-" Narancia spoke.

"Or Bucciarati just relishes it-" Giorno said.

"…"

"It's complicated, " they all let out in sync.

And at that moment, Fugo and Miss came out of the classroom.

The teacher witnessed all the friends the poor boy had, she smiled to herself.

There's no way he'd still be upset after hanging out with friends…

Who am I kidding? He doesn't need to talk about what's going on with me, he has them…

He's lucky, at least…

"Ciao, kids!" She waved before walking in the direction of the teacher's lounge, she heard them scream it back.

"So Fugo? Whatchyou get on your recent test?" Mista laid an arm over the wise, "I heard you guys were talking about it."

"Well, I shouldn't be surprised, " Narancia meant, hands in his pockets and sight to the ground, and avoiding the eyes of the smarty pants, frowning as he chewed orange-flavored gum, he was still a lot aggravated from this morning.

That idiota…

Fugo never replied thanks to Giorno, and he was thankful.

"Our break is going to waste if we keep conversing in here."

"Whaddya mean 'in'? We're in the frickin' corridor!" Mista proved, he spread his arms, showing they weren't located in a room.

The gang decided they'd all have lunch in the canteen, so they strolled in the direction, but slowly. Things were on all of their minds, some probably thinking the same thing but they would never know unless they'd start a conversation with each other.

"Bucciarati's birthday's coming up…" Mista started.

"Really?"

"Yeah!" Fugo replied to the Gartner, "We should plan something for him, he's always so nice to us…"

Narancia was in no way fit for this conversation, he himself knew Bucciarati wouldn't like the idea of dancing due to embarrassment and due to the lack of confidence.

But when Trish told them hers, they instantly agreed, without a second thought.

"That's awesome! It's settled!" Mista cheered.

"You really think so?" Trish gaped, astonished that he was persuaded.

The two jumped around in happiness, fingers intertwined.

"You're not wrong, " Narancia agreed, Giorno and Fugo didn't have a problem with the plan.

Abbacchio was the only one left that should be aware.