♡♧VIII♧♡ Surprises 💦😰

———♡♧_♧♡———

Friday, 11th September 1998

Third Person POV

Narancia had told the gang yesterday that he wanted to show all of them something after school he was able to pull off.

Somehow.

So they all met, outside of Bucciarati's classroom, because the destination from there was the closest.

"This better be good…" Mista sighed with both arms behind his head.

They began to walk and as they did, they got a lot of attention thanks to a certain person.

"Hey, Bucciarati! Hope you're having a nice day!" Zuffa and Lotta screamed, trying politeness.

Trish scooched a little closer to Bucciarati in fear, she thought of what they had previously done to her.

Not again…

"It's ok, Trish, " he glanced down and whispered to her, " They can't do anything fishy as long as I'm here."

Trish blushed.

He's so sweet…

He cares about me…

"Ciao!" he said to the bullies, not even bothering to have a conversation.

"WHAT!?"

"People really respect Bucciarati, huh?" Giorno thought to himself.

"Ok, now lead the way, Naranc-"

"Ciao, Bucciarati!!" girls arrived and they were beginning to swoon around him.

"Hello, " he sighed, he waved his hand at them and before you could even say "Simon Says", they had collapsed.

"Sorry, Narancia…"

He stopped and went to the three of them to check if they didn't get hurt, and they didn't, luckily.

"We're fine, " they blushed as he held their hand and helped them get up.

Trish didn't really like that for some reason.

They just fell…

It's not a big deal, right?

"Next time you see me, " he winked, " don't faint, ok?"

"OKAY~!!" they all waved back and said bye before he left.

He sped-ran back to his friends.

Giorno's mind was too busy occupied on the beautifully decorated corridor, going back to his first reaction of it.

And going back to where Abbacchio almost beat him to a bloody pulp.

He took a glance at him and he looked all calm and relaxed at the moment.

What was his problem?

"Ok, Narancia, we can-"

"HARUNO? HARUNO?! WHERE ARE YOU?? HARUNO!!"

"Sigh…" Bruno sighed.

Haruno?

"HARUNO?! COME ON, DON'T PLAY WITH ME?!"

Did it get out?

"HAAARUUUUNOO?"

How?

Giorno appeared to have dim eyes and proceeded to look at the ungrateful being that was screaming out his name.

"Hey… your name's…" Mista trailed off.