✜✞ⅩⅣ✞✜ The Blonde Terror 👱🏻

⇐———✜✞-–-–-✞✜———⇒

Monday, 14 September 1998

Third Person POV

"HEYO!!!! MRS. MISTA!!"

Narancia waved from the distance as he caught up to his friend's house with his skateboard, attempting to talk with his mother.

"Narancia!" she waved back, "Come over!"

He gladly obeyed, stopping the skating in the process.

"Hey, Miss! I'm just waiting for our boy, I know we still have a lot of time left but he has to come out anytime soon…" the orange boy scratched his hair and wondering what he was doing even, "What's he doing anyway?"

"Just watching archery, that's all-"

"ARCHERY?!"

Narancia wondered even more now, you could tell as he squinted his eyes and rubbed his chin.

"Why yes, my little Guido loves archery, he's got posters of it all around his room!" she clasped her hands together like an excited anime mother, "He loves gun shooting and all that stuff, too, but he admires archery for some reason…"

Narancia took pace inside the building and stopped when he met his friend sitting on the couch as he watched the tournament interestingly, with eyes that glistened like silver.

"Guido? What are you-"

"AaaAaAAhHHhhHhNaARrraNnNCcciaA!" Mista struggled to turn off the TV and succeeded, "What are you doing here!?"

"Oh, just waiting for you, that's all, " the pilot took a glance at the turned-off box, Why'd you turn it off?"

"Don't we have to get going now?"

"Not until you tell me what you were watching!!"

"It was just archery! That's all!"

"You were watching it with way too much interest!! Why?!"

Guido scratched the back of his head.

"I…"

Narancia was actually aware of why Mista was watching it, he just wanted to hear his friend say it. He possessed a large grin on his face, patiently awaiting the gunman's answer.

Guido, on the other hand, played with his hair as he looked down at the ground.

He's actually never told anyone about his love for that sport, besides his parents, of course, and he wasn't planning to tell anyone, he thought of it as embarrassing.

The thought of an individual that was calm and relaxed like him to like the sport humiliated him awfully.

I don't see what was wrong with it but everyone has their own opinions.

The gunslinger flushed, he had a nervous look pasted on his face.

"I-I just like the darn sport! Jeez…"

Narancia's smirk swiveled into a scowl, seeing the awkward state Mista was in disturbed him.

"Hey, I-"

"LET'S JUST GO ALREADY! IT'S GETTIN' LATE!" the uneasy interrupted the worried, still blushing as he stood up from the chair and headed towards the entrance to grab his skateboard and leave.

"Ciao, Mama!"

All he wanted was to change the topic and it wasn't getting late at all.

"I'm sorry, man! I didn't know how personal that was to you!"