▲▼ⅩⅥ▼▲ Affection 💝

[Double upload because I can]

◆▲▼—————▼▲◆

Monday, 14 September 1998

Third Person POV

(`ε')

"Guido. Here I am, thinking you would never execute this nonsense during lesson, " Mr. Santarossa spoke, clearly angry.

"Scusami-"

"Whaddya mean 'scusami'!? You should've stopped when you had the chance to! This is unacceptable!"

Mista pouted as he had to watch himself get screamed at and lectured even more just because of a thing he 'executed'.

"Nobody's ever said it was against the rules-"

"WELL, YOU'RE MATURE, AREN'T YOU?!?!"

~

"So, how did it go?" Narancia asked, he waited for him so they could go home together as he leaned on the wall with his arms crossed.

Mista had the coldest expression Narancia had ever seen on him. He had those dark, dim, black eyes again, showing signs of outrage, his fists were clutched.

"I have detention. NOW."

"Oh. Looks like we can't walk home togeth-"

"THAT'S YOUR REACTION?!?! THAT'S ALL YOU'RE GONNA SAY?!?! HOW ABOUT 'PERDONAMI!' OR 'SCUSAMI!' OR-"

◆▲▼—————▼▲◆

Tuesday, 15 September 1998

Third Person POV

Jump!

Stunt!

Tumble!

Those were the thoughts and the actions of a pro cheerleader.

All the female cheerleader sophomores in the school had training in the field that was located behind the school.

It was class 10a's turn today, according to the schedule, so they had the ownership of the yard for the rest of the afternoon.

They would perform stunts, one by one, as their teacher watched and noted down how well they were doing and what their marks would be.

Stunt!

"Well done, Trish!" Mr. Formazione called out, "You're done for today!"

Oh? Nani are?

You haven't heard of Mr. Formazione?

He's a famous P.E. teacher at that school, and I know he's teaching woman, but the school doesn't have any woman P.E. teachers that know how to cheerlead, and he's the only one who knows.

There's something like boy cheerleaders, you know. And he was one of them in his teen years.

"G-grazie..." Trish muttered after she had performed her finishing move with a stunt nobody amongst her group was able to do.

"You might become better than a pro if you keep up! That was awesome!" The instructor praised her as she blushed as an answer, "You got 100% on that one!!"

The female's eyes sparkled.

Really?

"You have permission to start going home, now."

"I think I'll stay a little longer, but Grazie, Mr. Formazione!"

"Next!"

She plumped on the grass, dehydrated as she took a glance at the sky with its bowling ball of fire.