❏◈XII◈❏ Regret 😤 Pt. 2

[This chapter is sad so we need a funny picture 🤣🤣🤣🤣]

◉❑◈--☆--◈❑◉

Friday, 11th September 1998

Third Person POV

[After Giorno had left]

Why was he so embarrassed?

Trish thought as she left the school building, she had already informed her friends that she had to leave, sadly.

It was actually kinda funny...

~

The gang actually had to start leaving as soon as Giorno left.

Bucciarati looked around with his hands on his hips.

"Ok, we'd have to start leaving, now so----" he halted, "W-wait where's-"

And at that moment, the person the mama of was the group was looking for headed straight back into the room where the rest were located.

His hair looked like it had been recklessly run through with fingers multiple times, and his clothes were drenched in liquid, that didn't mean he had stopped sweating.

His eyes looked like he had just watched a horror movie without blinking and his palms were sweaty, he was shaking all over.

"Fugo! Where were you?" Narancia cried out as he jumped off the couch and laid a hand on his shoulders, "Are you ok?"

Thanks to Mr. Adams, the man that started it all a year ago, Fugo had developed haphephobia. He smacked Narancia's hand away from his shoulder in an instant with dim eyes and faced away.

"I-I'm fine. T-Thanks for worrying."

"You sure? Your sweating everywhe-"

"I SAID I'M FINE!" he shut Narancia up immediately and clenched his hands up, "Sorry, I have to go."

Honestly, Pannacotta would've left if he had the chance. All he wanted was to be alone and ball his eyes out in his rabbit plushie and his cheese toy.

But the thing is, he had left his bag in Mr. President and he couldn't just leave without it.

He grabbed his backpack and aimed to race out of the Turtle in fear of them finding out, he was quickly postponed.

"Fugo, please, we're your friends, we can help you..." Bruno went for his arm and avoided his shoulders, he knew Fugo couldn't take that.

The troubled glanced to the ground and his mouth formed a frown. He gripped onto the hands of his bag tightly with his free hand.

How-- How do I tell him?

How do I tell them that it's been going on for a year now?

The boy was trembling all over which was the cause of his stammering.

"N-no, " he stated, he still had the Harry Potter book in his hands, the one he unfortunately wasn't able to return, " I-aI'm-m f-f-fine, rea-al-ly..."

Then it went silent for a while, Fugo squinted his eyes, still looking at the ground before closing them.

"I just-- bumped into a man with a bottle- bucket of water! He made me really angry, " he tried looking for an excuse, " so, I've got to hurry back home, that's all!"