♡♡V♡♡ Solitude 👤

[*°°°•••♡--♡♡--♡•••°°°*]

• First Person POV

I was alone.

I had no friends, I had no confidence, I had no courage, I had no self-esteem, I had no idea, I had no sense.

But more importantly, I was alone.

Sitting on the bench distanced from everyone at recess with nobody else upset for my lunch, of course that isn't a person.

Let me try again.

Sitting on the bench distanced from everyone at recess with nothing else other than my lunch.

I had made it by myself, my father wouldn't insist.

He never did, actually.

I would love to go to the cafeteria, but I had absolutely no money to feed myself.

This is bad...

I clenched my lunch box.

Why am I realizing it just now?

My dad has a lot of money, why doesn't he give me some?

I closed my sight and sighed, I had to let it out to calm my nerves.

I opened the box only to see a sandwich I had made myself, it consisted of lettuce, tomatoes, sardine, cheese and ham.

I wanted to eat something healthy today, or should I say "everyday"?

"That new kid that transferred in our class last week... Everyone seemed to like him after his late debut..."

I took a bite and sighed as I had a quick flashback to this morning.

*--♡◇FLASHBACK◇♡--*

"Ugh, please, stop!!" I begged him as my bruises swelled up.

"What did I tell you about talking about me!? Start from the very beginning!"

"U-um-m, " I cried as I cowered in fear, "I shouldn't talk about you, that's it!"

"That's not everything!" he screamed as he spanked me again.

"Uhghh!!"

He got up and cleared his troat.

"You're lucky I have the slightest bit mercy on you, " he said, "When you grow up, you're gonna pursue a career that'll earn you lots of money, and that money goes to me, got that?"

"Yes, father, " I reassured him again as I got up.

He wanted to leave the room as he stopped in his tracks.

"And if anyone asks about me, " he paused, "just say I've died, like I've always told you. Don't mention anything about the mafia, capito?"

"I understand, " I sighed as I watched him suddenly disappear in front of my eyes.

Where did he go?

I felt tears from my cheek that suddenly dropped to the ground.

I'm crying?

I wasn't crying before...

Why does this always happen when he's around?