Reunion part 2 (Finale!)

Finale! Thank you for the support on this book! I'm getting a little sad that this is the final chapter to this :( This won't be that long since we've covered everything

Enjoy!
================================

He was left confused when Marina suddenly walked out with tears coming out of her eyes. Pearl had a teary expression as well but held her tears back as he bid her goodbyes.

She silently handed the phone back to Vian.

Vian held the phone to his ear. "What happened?"

"The girls will explain to you. It's late and I have to go to work soon. I love you Vian! Please remember to call your dad and I!"

"I love you too!" Vian said. The phone hung up and Vian placed it back in his pocket.

Pearl stared at him with the same expression. Vian frowned. "What-"

Pearl grabbed his hand and lead him to the living room, to where all the pictures were. She picked up the picture of the two with the haired baby.

"I seriously can't believe this..." She muttered as she looked back at Vian. She held the picture out towards him. "You still wanna know where you heard that song from Vian?"

"Um of course."

"Well to cut it short... We took care of you for a few months. Your mom left you here because of stuff with money. We sang that song to you before you left us. This little guy is you." She explained softly.

"W-What? Really? B-But I don't remember..." Vian exclaimed as he stared down at the picture.

"You were young, dude. Not many remember the stuff when they were just a blob." Pearl sighed.

Vian was silent for a few moments. Those voices... Was it Pearl and Marina? And the song... That was definitely their song! "I remember hearing your voices sometimes... And your names. I was so confused earlier."

He looked up at Pearl with a sad expression. "I-I remember leaving you guys! You guys really did take care of me...then I left and never came back. I forgot about you guys!"

"You were young. We didn't expect you to remember. But that doesn't matter, you're here now and you remember." Pearl replied with a smile.

Vian's arms twitched as he resisted the urge to jump into Pearl's arms. However when Pearl opened her arms, he immediately dashed into her arms and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you guys!"

"Missed ya too, bud. Welcome back!" Pearl said as she hugged him. She pulled back and looked at him. "Man, you've grown up."

"12 years go by fast.." Vian chuckled as he smiled.

"Let's go find Rina. She kinda freaked out."
================================
Vian and Pearl walk into the guest rooms and found Marina standing by the bed, looking down at the floor.

Pearl nudged Vian forward. Vian slowly made his way to the distracted girl as he bit his lip.

Marina was the protective type of guardian. He faintly remembers Marina panicking over his safety many times. Her love for Vian showed a lot in her actions. She was the one who found him after all.

Once Vian got close to Marina, he immediately hugged the girl tightly. "I remember."

He felt Marina stiffen up before relaxing as she hugged the kid back with all her might. "I-I knew it..."

"Don't suffocate the kid Rina..." Pearl chuckled as she watches the two. "Haven't seen him in 12 years. Let's splat him already."

Marina rolled her eyes as she released the boy. She smiles as she examines his face. "I should of realized earlier. You're still look as adorable as ever, Vian."

"I'm not adorable." He pouted playfully at Marina.

"In my eyes, you are." Marina giggled.

"Man I'm too old to cry." Pearl sniffled as she smiles. She steps closer to the two. "I'm 33 years old damn it."

"You're never too old to cry, Pearlie." Marina said.

"I guess you're right." Pearl huffed. She looks down at Vian. "We need to catch up tomorrow definitely. But it's nearly 3 in the morning and I'd like to get up in order to do so." She yawned.

Vian yawned with her as exhaustion has finally kicked. "I've been up for too long. The car ride was bumpy so I woke up a lot."

Marina pulled the covers back. Vian unzipped his jacket and crawled into bed. Marina pulled the covers up and tucked Vian in.

"We'll be next door if you need us." Marina said softly.

"Goodnight dude. So glad to have ya back." Pearl said as she placed her hand on his blue hair.

"I really... missed you guys." Vian replied as he closed his eyes, slowly falling asleep.

The two smiled and shut the door as they walked out.
================================

Marina buried her face in Pearl's neck Pearl rubbed Marina's back as she kissed the side of Marina's head.

"He's really here Pearlie..." Marina whispered as she snuggles closer to Pearl.

"I know babe. I know babe..." Pearl smiled. "I hope you're ready to handle an overjoyed Pearlie for the next few weeks."

"I'm more than ready." Marina lifted her head to gaze into Pearl's eyes.

She leans over and kisses Pearl passionately. Pearl cups Marina's cheek with her hand as she gently caresses it with her thumb. Pearl pulls away and give her one quick kiss before closing her eyes.

Marina tightened her hold on Pearl's waist and soon fell into the dreamworld with her lover.