Dream Come True

~Chapter 1~

Today.. May 9.. A Thursday, would happen to be Darcy's 16 birthday. For 196 days she has dreamed of meeting one direction. Every morning she woke up and tweeted Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn. Not only a good morning but also lots of encouragement and love. When the day came she hoped and payed Harry Styles would notice her.. But little did she know that today was that day.

HARRY'S POV:

Today Harry had woken up in a very odd way. Some where, some how, some thing told Harry to check his phone for twitter. As always Darcy had sent him s very flattering tweet. Harry then realized he sees this everyday, he was surprised. He noticed most fans would send him many tweets and give up.. But not Darcy, so Harry then went to twitter and looked at ALL of her tweets. The usual... Fangirling. Then one tweet stood out to him. 'Two days until my birthday can't wait! xx' harry wanted to think of one way to make her day.. And no not just by pressing her follow button. So he thought.... And it clicked.. 'WAIT A MINUTE THAT'S TODAY' he new just want to do. Harry Styles sent out his first tweet of the day.. '@MsDarcyStyles have a great day babe! May it be the best, Huge love xx' deep down inside Harry knew it WAS going to be the best day.

DARCY'S POV:

5:45 AM

'Happy Birthday sweetie it's time to wake up!' Sally, Darcy's mom, said as she greeted Darcy. That night Darcy had, had a dream.. It was rather strange.. She knew something special would happen. So to start off her routine for the day she went on to twitter to show the boys all the love she had for them but before she could get that far she saw her notifications.. 'OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT THIS IS NOT HAPPENING?!?!? AHHHHHH!' 'What is it Darcy?' Asked Sally. 'YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT MOM LOOK WHT HARRY STYLES TWEETED ME?!?' Darcy practically screamed while handingn her phone to her mom. 'Ohh very nice dear.. Comon down stairs breakfast is ready, I made your favorite pancakes with Nutella!' 'NO TIME FOR BREAKFAST MOM! THIS IS THE HARRY STYLES WE'REVTALKING ABIUT HERE, I HAVE TO GET TO SCHOOL TO SHOW TAYLOR SHE IS GOING TO FREAK OUT!' As Darcy continued she shut her bedroom door right in her mothers face, changing as fast as she can into her favorite 1D shirt, red skinny jeans, and her newest black converse. She grabbed her bag and ran out the door with her mom yelling behind her 'by Darc have a good day!'

HARRY'S POV:

Feeling very confident harry walked into the studio with a very cheesy smile on his face. You could defiantly tell he was up to no good. Of course louis was the first to notice, 'Harry... Lad... What have you done??' Laughing sarcastically harry answered 'Well lads why don't you just take a look at what I have here in my hand...' He held 5 plane tickets to Huntington, Indiana. H hoped if they left New York soon enough they could be there before the day was over. 'Comon it's time we step it up and make a girls dream come true like she did for us.. I promise I'll explain later.' 'Ohh dear..' Niall said with Louis butting him out, 'we'll what are we still here for let's hit the road!'

DARCY'S POV:

'BUS BUS BUS! I need to get to the high school as fast as possible! I don't have all day LETS GO!'

- getting to the high school one hour early, just like Taylor, Darcy ran as fast as her legs could travel until she arrived at the front door, where here best friend Taylor Anderson was quietly sitting in the bench. 'Taylor Taylor have you checked twitter this morning.?!?!?' 'Um no Darc and by the way happy birthday!' ' well look quick Harry Styles tweeted me and I had a huge fan girl scene in my bedroom.. It was amazing.' 'Omg what a perfect birthday present I'm SOOOOO jealous' said Taylor. 'I didn't even eat breakfast Taylor I was in such a hurry to get here... As you can tell.. I'm a mess.' 'Hey look on the bright side.. You did your hair.. Sorta.' Taylor said laughing. 'But I'm not even kidding I missed my favorite breakfast.. Oh we'll your reaction was priceless.' 'Your lucky my mom brought me donuts, here have some, and I mean its not everyday Harry Styles is telling you he loves you I would totally die.. Now hurry up we're gonna be late for class!