That Big Fat Ugly House

Yes..
Here I am standing in front of this house. I hope this is the correct location my father sent. I have never seen this house before and this looks so modern. I would never recommend anyone to live in house like this. Very basic. I started walking through the garden to the main door, that is when I saw the bodyguards. I know one of them. He is my dad's financers' bodyguard. He smiled at me and walked up to me and said "Hello Ms Morris, How are you? Its been a long time ive seen you." I definitely know this guy. I used to see him in my dad's office everyday during my college days. At that time this financer was my dad's accountant. But things changed when he wanted to go back to his family business.
I smiled at him and said " Hey I'm fine Mr Peter thank you. How about you? " He smiled at me and said " I'm fine ". And then he came close to me and said " I guess your father is in trouble again." I sighed and nod at him. He lead me inside the house and I was greeted by Mrs Sharma . " Hey sweety how are you I'm so happy to see you." She hugged me and I hugged her back and said " I'm fine aunty" and I said and smiled at her. I know this family for years. Mr Sharma , the now financer was not only my dad's past accountant but was also my dad's college mate. They were very close. All that changed when he was manipulated by his other friends and he went against my dad. I really don't know what happened. But all I know is they are not the same anymore and that is bad. And I even know that if I'm here now than means my dad is in serious trouble. He will never call me for help. But when he calls that's an issue.
The guard lead me up to Mr Sharma's office. He left me near the door and I entered his office and saw Mr Sharma on his seat and my dad seated on the chair opposite to him. Both of them didn't notice me yet. I walked up to my dad and said " Hey dad fancy seeing you here." He turned to see me . He was in his favourite black suit and like always he looked so handsome. And then I turned to see Mr Sharma. He smiled at me. Mr Sharma is actually a nice person. But when it comes to business, he is a monster and that I what I like the most in him. He stood up from the chair and extended his hand towards me. I shook his hand. He gestured me to take the seat and I sat next to my father. My father looked at me with a sad face. Poor dad he always screw things and he is always a mess. Especially after my mom's death. He was shattered into pieces. He always says that he lived only for me and he meant it. He has a serious drinking issue and he never tried to anything to stop that. I had tried to help him but he refused it. He told me to concentrate on my studies and leave him alone. I did leave him alone but I kept tabs on him. Since now Im in this room I can clearly make out that this time Mr Sharma has something to do with this and I just regret coming here. He offered me drinks but I politely declined it.

"So Mr Morris I'm sure that your daughter here is waiting to know what is happening, care to enlighten her." Mr Sharma said. Wow so damn professional. My dad looked at me and then looked away. Looks like he is struggling to say. So Mr Sharma looked at me cleared his throat and said "Sparkle , your father here own me money and now he is not able to pay me. That is why you are here." I looked at my dad and his head hung low. Okay this is not a problem I can help him. I placed my hand on his desk and asked him " How much money does he owe you Mr Sharma?"
He smile at me " Being professional huh? I like it." And he started laughing. " I am not here for you entertain you Mr Sharma .. just tell me how much money are we talking and I'll pay you in three days." I said with a firm tone. He stopped laughing at looked at me.. He looked serious. He said " You can't pay that much many Sparkle." That's underestimation. "Since we are talking business its Ms Morris for you." I could feel my dad surpresing his laughter. Mr Sharma looked angry. He banged his hands on the table and said "You think your smart huh? I can destroy your whole reputation do you know that? You think you can pay 1.5 million? In three day? Hahah impossible. Sparkle you are always in your own world and you think anything and everything is possible. But no you can't help your father now." He was screaming now. Geezz this man is so dramatic. But he did strike my ego tho. I took a deep breath and looked at him and said " Relax Mr Sharma if you scream like this you will increase your blood pressure. So calm down and who said I can't pay 1.5 million in three days." I stood up from the chair and started walking around his chair and continued talking "Mr Sharma you should understand that the world doesn't revolve around you. And also you have to stop thinking that you are the only person that is capable of doing anything and everything. Others can also do things you know. And now coming to the point I have a feeling that even if I pay you that money , you will not accept it. So what is the matter Mr Sharma.. Why did you make my dad call me?" and now I am standing in front of him arms crossed.
" I told you my daughter is smater than you think." My father said. Mr Sharma was fuming and suddenly if feel the room growing hotter.
But then he smiled at me remembering something and spoke to me "Be seated Ms Morris we have buisness to talk." Okay this man is a good player. I sat on the chair opposite to him with my legs crossed. He looked at me up and down and then he adjusted his Coat. He spoke in a business voice. " Ms Morris your father here had borrowed money from me a year ago and promised me to pay it back in year n half and a week ago that day ended. I gave him 3 days time and still doesn't have to money. He had signed the papers. The papers says that if Mr Morris that is your father here doesn't pay the debt on time , he would give away his company to me. And for your kind information he knows what is there in the paper and still he signed it." He had a devilish smile on his face. I just can't believe that my dad agreed to this stupid thing.. If he desperately wanted money he could have asked me or my uncle but than he being himself the big egoistic came to this douchebag for help instead of asking me or his own brother. Now this mess is on me. I turned to look at my father but he looked away just confirming that he did all this knowingly. Jesus why on earth are people so dumb.