The Wedding Dress (Continued)

It's been 1 hour and Anjali still didn't select a dress. I have never been wedding shopping before because it's not my problem. It's their issue and I'm not involved in it. This is so tiring and extremely boring. Chole was growing restless. I think she is gonna break down or break someone. Either way, I'm gonna sit back and watch that.
I was sitting in the lounge area. Anjali came running to me.
"I didn't like anything here. But she told me she will design whatever I liked so I gave her a design which I was looked up yesterday on the internet." She said jumping up and down.
"That's cool," I said.
I walked up to the designer and said "Hey you know this wedding is in two days right. I need the dress by tomorrow."
She smile at me and said "Yes Mam she told me. Don't worry I will send the dress pic to you today night so that you can pick it up by tomorrow night. Is that okay?.
"Yeah perfect." Is said and walked back to Chole who was talking to the store owner. I heard Chole gasp so I stood next to her. The store owner smiled at me. I asked her what happened. The store owner said " The total cost is 5000$"
I was mentally calculating the in India rupees. WHAT THE FUCK. It's 3.7 LAKHS. I felt like fainting. But I have to keep it together. "Come on can I get a discount?"I asked even though I know that there is nowhere the discount he would give would ease my heart. He looked at me for some time and then he started calculating the amount with the calculator on his table. I don't know if he really is calculating or just playing with it. Anyways I hope he gives me a good discount. I looked around and saw Anjali talking to the designer.
I just felt like everyone is happy except me. Life is not fair.
The guy cleared his throat and said " $4000 that is how you should pay after discount. " He smiled at me.
"That is all? Come on that is all you can give ?" Chole asked.
I lost hope. I very well know that I can't get any discount further this.
Chole and the guy were arguing.
I stopped them and said, "Okay it's fine I'll pay it." The store owner looked happy. Chole was disappointed. It's okay Chole. It's all my faith.
I paid some advance money and walked out of the shop.
Next, we went to the wedding location. As I entered I saw Raghu screaming at the worker. I sneaked around him and scared him.
"Holy Shit" He yelled.
I and Chole were laughing. Anjali was just watching us. Raghu started chasing me around and finally, when he caught me, he picked me up and spun me till I screamed at him to stop. Which he did. When he stopped and put me down I fell because of the giddiness I felt. He caught me at right time.
"Why are the monkeys out of the zoo?" He said looking at me and Chole. I glared at him and said
"I just wanted to see how it's going on," I said sighing heavily. "When Raghu is on work nothing will go wrong." He said flattering himself. Chole stepped up and asked, " Hey wanna go have lunch." Raghu looked at us and said "What bananas and pineapples? Hell no. I and Chole were so confused. But Anjali was laughing so hard. Then I understand that he was still referring us to monkey. I smacked his head. He laughed and said
" I'm starving let's go."
We all left in Chole's car so that we could drop back Raghu here.
At the restaurant, Raghu was explaining to Anjali his work and the decoration. I asked Chole to take us to the cake shop after dropping off Raghu.

At the cake shop, I was talking to the baker. He had a big smile when I told him that I need the wedding cake in 2days and the bride is here to taste the cakes. He took Anjali into the kitchen. I never knew that customers are allowed inside.
Nevermind. I and Chole waited outside. It was evening. So I had my cold coffee and Chole had some fresh juice. Anjali came back with a big smile and said " Let's go."
"Did you select what you like? Later you should not blame me. That's the reason I did not go in with you." I said. She smiled at me and said, " I got what I want Sparkle I will never blame you for anything."
And again I paid advance money to the storekeeper and we left.
Since it's Lil late and Anjali came by cab, Chole insisted on dropping her home. And of course, she said okay.
I was working on my other project while Chole was driving. Anjali was talking to someone on her phone." I'll take care of everything. Don't worry. Just go sleep okay." She said. I wondered who it was. But I didn't wanna ask because it's her personal.
Chole dropped Anjali first and then we went to our office. Esha was still there. "What are still doing here Esha? Didn't I tell you to go home?" I said. She looked at me and said. "No, I didn't feel like going." She looked sad. I told Chole to bring some wine and three glasses.
I invited Esha into my office.
We sat there and spoke for quite along. I understand one thing that cheering and happy Esha is not that cheering and happy. Even she has issues. So I thought of sharing mine as well and Chole shared hers as well. When Esha heard about her parent's death and the accident. She started crying. Poor Chole. Is it true that good people suffer a lot? Yeah. It's so true. But when Esha heard about the wedding and the money I'm about to spend. She nearly fainted. She spoke in her drunk voice.
" Just give me that fucker's number. I gonna kill him. Who the hell does he think about himself." She stood up stumbling. I and Chole calmed her down. She hugged me and said.
" When I lost hope in me you came as sunshine into my life. I will never forget the help you have done to me. I'll do anything for you Sparkle. Anything. You are my Angel."
I don't know why but I started laughing.
"Mine too" Chole added. I hugged both of them and told" Guys I just helped I'm not god but no matter what I will have your back. Now it's getting late let's go home." I said.
I was not that drunk enough but Esha was. So I booked a cab for her and I looked up the office. I and Chole waited till the cab came and I paid the cab guy and gave him my number and told him to call me as soon as he drops off her.
With that, we said our byes and left.

I was so tired. As soon as I reach my apartment, I took a long shower and I had already ordered pizza so when it arrived I paid the guy and he left.
It was 12.30 am at midnight, I was eating my pizza and watching 13 reasons why on my laptop When I got a call.
It was an unknown number. Maybe it's the cab driver. So I picked up the call.
Phone call
"Sparkle Morris. How I can help you?" I asked
" Hello mam, I'm the designer from the store. I told you that I will send you the pic of the dress after I design it. I have sent you the pic of it in what's app. Hope you like it, mam. And as I said you can come and collect the dress tomorrow night. I mean today night." She said.
" Sure. Thank you so much." I said
"No problem mam. And sorry to disturb you at this time. Good night mam." She said
"No problem. Good night" I said.
With that, she ends the call.
I was about to open my WhatsApp but I got another call. It was the driver. He said that he had dropped Esha off safely. He seems like a good guy. After the call. I opened my WhatsApp and there I saw the message from the number which the designer called earlier.
I opened the message. There I was a message which says whatever she told me on the phone. I opened the photo and wait for it to load.
When I saw the picture. I was shocked. It broke my heart. I felt so much rage in me.
I couldn't believe what I'm seeing.
I went to the kitchen and grabbed some wine and drunk some.
For before and now I'm fully drunk. I didn't think straight. I rubbed to see the image. It's still the same. How could she do this to me? How...?