The Wedding Dress

I was lil bit annoyed for what she said. She wants her wedding to be like just how I imagined my wedding to be. This is so pissing me of. First she wants me to plan her wedding , then she talks about all her sad life and now she want my wedding plan for her wedding.

No. Never. Not even in my dreams I will do that. Chole was laughing at Anjali.
" You think you will get it that easy. Try a better story and then ask for the plan."said Chole. She was still laughing. But Anjali looked even more hurt. I'm not sure for what she is hurt. For not giving my plan or for telling her pain was just a story. I elbowed Chole and signalled her to be quite.
" I apologise from Chole's behalf for telling it as story. But Anjali I would never give you my wedding plan. Don't ask again." I said firmly. Anjali nodded understandingly and looked at me "May be not like yours but something similar to your plan. Can you do that. This is the only thing my dad asked me to take care of and I have no idea about it. Since you are Christian you will be knowing what to do so. And let it be the last time me making my dad proud."she said in a sad voice. But still I can't give her my plan. I will give her something not even similar to that.
I immediately pulled up my laptop and. Opened some files and showed her some images.
" These are something similar to my plans just have a look." I said. That's a lie. These plans are no where near to my wedding plan. As soon as she saw those pics she was smiling at it. Chole looked at me with a what are you showing her look. I simply smiled at her and told her to wait.
" Now I know why people are waiting for your appointment. These are amazing. I loved it." she said with a big smile. " I'm so happy that you are planning my wedding. I truly am." She said
I don't know if she is telling the true but I have a feeling that this is not right.
All this is gonna end bad and I don't even know why I'm getting that feeling. " Don't decide yet I have more designs take a look at it." I said with a professional voice.
Yes, we always give our client many options so that they can pick which they like the most." Chole said. " Not needed let's stick to this." Anjali said. " Okay then I call all my contractors tomorrow and finalize the setting okay. And I'll also make an appointment for dress fitting tomorrow by huh.." I checked my calendar and continue " 2pm after lunch. Is that okay? If your busy we can reschedule it for some other time. But we don't have time because the wedding is in two days. So decide and tell me quick". I spoke so fast. I bet she didn't understand half of what is said.
" What dress?" She sounded so innocent. Oh my god. Now I have to explain her what is wedding dress. I sighed heavily.
" Its same as what you wear for your marriage. But we pick a grown in white for Christian weddings. Oh it's not necessary that it should we white. You just have to match with the groom. Its no big deal." Chole said. Uff thanks Chole. You just saved my breath.
Anjali looked at Chole and asked "Will you also come with us?"
Chole looked surprised. She looked at me I nod at her. She looked back at Anjali and said " If that's what you want I will definitely come."
Anjali looked happy. She said " 2pm is fine. I not busy like you girls. I am always free."
" Okay then do you have anything else like specific prefers like food or something?" I asked before closing the discussion completely.
She thought for a while and the said " I don't know anything about it but the guy told he wanted some specific food. I don't even know what is that .Wait let me check."
She said as she pulled out her phone. After some searching she said " Yes uh finally I got it. Here take a look." She gave me her phone. I took it from her at told Chole to grab my planner. I started writing down them in my planner. All of them seemed familiar.
I read I out loud.
• Rose Wine Toasting Cake
• Spring Flower Lollipops
• Mini Floral Naked Cakes
• Cheesecake Cones
I was shocked. I looked at Chole and she had her jaw dropped.
These are not only my favourite desserts but these were also their in my wedding plan which I designed for myself. Chole immediately composed herself and asked Anjali " Hey before we came were you looking Sparkle's laptop or her other files?".
Anjali looked at Chole and said "Why would I do that?".
Looks like she is offended.
But then I remembered that I totally forgot to ask about the wedding cake.
"Relax Chole. Anjali what about the wedding cake. How do you want it." I asked her.
" Now what is that?" She said.
Chole looked irritated. " Geezz you don't know what a cake is?" Chole asked almost screaming.
"How am I supposed to know that I'm not a Christian tho." Anjali said.
Chole looked mad. Before she could say something. I intrupted them " Its just a cake for reception Anjali nothing special. We cut the cake because it's kinda a tradition." I said. I didn't want to go indepth and spoil the mood. She nodded understandingly." I don't know I'll ask my dad to ask the guy and text you." She said.
" Okay then tomorrow after dress we shall go for cake okay."I asked
She nodded.
"Look Anjali be here at office by sharp 1 okay. Let's all go together."
Chole said. Wow Chole. Amazing.
I looked at her annoyed. She realised what she said and apologized. " Great them I'll see you tomorrow. Bye girls."
She waved at us and walked out of the room. Before stepping out she turned to us and blew a kiss towards us. I rolled my eyes. Chole face palmed. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that." She said.
"That's fine Chole. We have work to do and calls to make. Now shoo go work." I said chasing her as we got up to leave the meeting room.
" Okay ma'am." She said with a lil salute. I laughed at her. She made her way to her office room. I made my way to mine. As I sat on the chair. I called all my contractors, the location ,the flower , the stage , and the food. All of them agreed to what is said. And I also said them that I would transfer them some advance money to their accounts tomorrow and they all agreed. After the call I called Esha and told her to get me some coffee.
And then I remembered that I wouldn't be their to manage all the contracts so I called him
'Phone Call '
' To what do I own this pleasure Sparkle Morris'
So dramatic. Yeah that's him my supervisor.
' Its just a wedding Raghu ' I said.
He has been the supervisor for my contractors from the day I started Forever Yours. He is an amazing guy. I was the one to plan his wedding. And he loved it.
' Is it just a wedding or is it your wedding?' he said
'Gezz why would I get married now? I have lots of time for that.' I said
' When after 20 years? Come on Sparky I have already written a speech for your wedding and I always carry it in my pocket waiting for you to get married you know' he said teasingly.
'Shut up Raghu. I'm not getting married not now not ever.' I said.
'Tsk tsk that's such a disappointment. The most convicted bachelorette of India is not getting married like ever!! What a shame.!!' he said mockingly.
'God Raghu. Concentrate. It an emerging. I have to plan a wedding in two days and I have already called the contracts and told them all the information. You have to just supervise them. I'll mail you the information..'
' No no ' he said intrupting me ' I need hard copies Sparky. You know that." He said.
' Duh Raghu its 21th century. The technology has improved so much and you are still into papers and stuff.' I said
'Ouch that hurts. Sparky you have become a bad girl. From when did you start commenting on people's choices huh?' He said laughing.
'Raghu..... ' I dragged his name and continued
' I don't have time for all these, just come to my office tomorrow and collect the copies okay?'.
' Yes boss.' He said teasingly.
I rolled my eyes and said
' This wedding is kinda important to me Raghu. Everything should be perfect.'
' You say this to all the wedding you plan Sparky. Don't worry this time I will think that it's your wedding and plan it perfectly okay.' he said.
' okay' I replied.
' Okay now my beloved wife is calling me I'll meet you tomorrow monkey. Bye. '
' Hey you are the monkey not me and tell Nisha that is asked her okay. Bye. '
' End of phone call. '
Esha came in with my cold coffee. That is what I mean by coffee. I hate normal coffee . It gives me more headache. I thanked Esha for the coffee she smiled at me and walked away. As she was walking out the door Chole walked in and sat opposite to me and said
" I called the boutique and fixed an appointment at 2 and I also called the Cake shop. He told us we can walk in any time. "
" Did you tell them all these are emergency and should be done in two days?" I asked her. She nod her head and said " After a lot of convensing they agreed to it." She sighed heavily and continued " Its late and I'm tired."
I laughed at her and said "Lets get to home and talk some rest. Its gonna be a stressful day tomorrow."
"Damn True." She said and walked out of my office to her office. I collect all my things and walked out to see Chole was already at the reception area and was talking to Esha. We said our byes and went to our home.